48 𝐴 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟

A/N- Short, but im back baby!!

"You'll pay for that you Slytherin prick!" 

1.7k words

The next morning felt like a dream. It was as if she woke up to the pearly gates of heaven. As her eyes opened, nothing in the world was wrong, how could it be? 

She was finally dating Ron Weasley, the boy of her dreams, the boy of her heart. He walked her to her dorm that night, giggling as they did so. It was late, so they tried to keep the noise down as much as they could. 

The morning air had never tasted so delicious on Margo's tongue. She stood, no sleepiness or drool pulling her body back down. The sun was out, birds chirped and the hills sung with musical green grass. 

Margo hummed happily as she made her was to the bathroom, trying her best not to wake the other girls sleeping soundly. She kicked the door shut with her foot, letting the lock click with reason. 

She looked in the mirror, her hair still in perfect place, no new blemishes or zits blotting around her cheeks. She looked perfect, just like her life. 

But that's when it seemed things weren't so great. The daunting realisation, no, the haunting realisation. Blaise. Blaise Zabini. Her boyfriend. 

Her throat clenched, her body stiffened, her mind stuttered. Blaise... Father... The arranged marriage. That all hadn't just blown away into the wind the night prior, all was still in motion. 

What the hell was she supposed to do? The answer was obvious, break up with Blaise, tell Father that she was dating Ron and that she refused to be arranged into a marriage. But the execution would be much less linear than that, maybe even ending in her own execution if her Fathers threats were honest. 

"Margo? You in there?" It was Hermione. Margo shook her head with vigour, turning to the door and swinging it open. 

"Sorry mione." She apologised, smiling shyly at the girl. She was still unsure on where they stood, in friendship sense. Margo had grovelled already, letting Hermione know she was sorry, but nothing had really changed. 

It seemed Hermione was thinking the same thing, pulling Margo into the bathroom and also locking the door. "Lets just forget about everything that happened and be friends again?" Hermione blurted. 

This was one of the first times Margo had seen her so unprepared, her movements were un-calculated, no solidified plan evident in her words. It was almost frightening to see Hermione so... disorderly.  

But Margo could look past it, since the words actually coming out were like an itch being scratched so perfectly. 

"You have no idea how much that would mean to me."

They both smiled. Margo moved to sit on the shut toilet while Hermione leant back on the sink. "Now that, that's out the way... What happened with Ron last night?" Hermione giggled childishly, her eyebrows raised. 

Margo felt her cheeks flame at the question. "Well... we talked..." 

"Yeahhhhh." Hermione urged, squealing slightly as Margo looked down at her shoes.