09 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

A/N- This is a monster of a chapter 😍😍 also who else is shipping George and Elsie so hard rn 🙋‍♀️ also Rons not in the first half but I promise I make up for it in the second 😩💕

"I was beginning to think you were just enticed by my raw sexual magnetism"

4.5k words

By the end of first period Margo was already good to call it a day, it felt like this day had been a week long. Question after question was flown at Margo,

"Who punched first?"

"Why were they fighting?"

"Are you and Ron dating?"

Margo was just about done, she was beginning to think that people were malfunctioning from the fact the only things people have said to her today were questions. Even her own bloody best friends Dean and Neville were beginning to get under her skin. And Neville could practically do no wrong.

She had muggle studies next, a subject she chose because she felt like it. She didn't realise how bloody boring muggles were though, who the hell uses a 'door lock'? Why don't they just use the spell, much quicker. Well of course Margo knew why, they were muggles; that didn't brace her confusion and slight annoyance at the inconveniences of muggle inventions.

Margo turned the corner to see her muggle studies class come into eyeline, god she was not excited for this. Who would be, some person obsessed with muggle stuff she guessed.

Margo's mind drifted as she walked towards the door, she thought about her brother, and if his nose was okay, she wondered if Ron was bloody okay, even though the thought of him currently made her blood boil. God how was she so nice to him that morning, he had been so rude to Felix. Why was he even there? To be rude? It seemed like it.

Then it dawned on her, the detentions, they both have detentions, two weeks of detention at that. Bloody hell.
Margo thought and thought and thought until it seemed she could think no more, thoughts about how to help her brother in anyway she could whizzed through her brain, thoughts about Ron did the same. Until she could only think of one solution. Scar-diminishing serum, it was so obvious.

She could basically make that serum in her sleep now, since she had made a few people it in the last few days. Okay it's time for a plan. She would skip muggle studies, like she cared anyway. And would collect all her spare ingredients that she had collected over time. Make the batch and give it to them by break. Perfecto.

She could do this, Margo turned around just when she reached the door to muggle studies and began to walk back, her head help high as she walked with upmost importance. Margo was going to help her brother, and maybe even Weasley.

꧁꧂

Brewing was boring. She had done it enough times to learn this. Sure she liked when it was a new potion with new ingredients with new outcomes, but when it's the same potion for the 5th time in three days, you begin to get a little bored.

Margo was practically half asleep as she layed against her bathroom tile, the cauldron was placed in the shower as she sat against it, her legs splayed out, the bathroom was quite small so she ended up having her feet hard against the root of the sink.

Time ticked and ticked and ticked until she thought it could tick no more. Break was just beginning now as she heard feet scuffle below her from the common room. She wondered if any of her dorm mates would walk in and ask her what she was doing. That would make the task a bit more bloody exciting. But no, Margo was left alone, to wallow in worry about her brother.