43 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑦𝑒𝑠

A/N- Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! For 10K reads!! This is my first ever massive milestone, I just want to say thank you to the newer readers. And to my OG's who's have been here since chapter 5, you know exactly who you are, you guys are what keep me inspired. To the commenters, to the star clickers, to the quiet readers like myself who don't participate in any of the latter actions. Thank you for making my dreams come true, hopefully one day you'll be reading one of my actual books! I hope you're all happy and healthy, and making your dreams come true - Heidi <3

"I'm so... Happy for you." 

2.5k reads

Ronald Weasley was dating Angelica Martins. Why did he do this you may ask? He was wondering the same thing. Christmas Day was a mess, too many thoughts had left Ron immobile, sat in his room, staring at two very blank pieces of paper. 

Both were very bad ideas, he shouldn't get in contact with either of the two recipients, but it was too tempting. It was too tempting to message the girl he's been yearning to talk to for weeks, Margo . And was too tempting to hurt Margo with the second girl, Angelica.

 If he dated Angelica, he knew the pain he could inflict upon Margo, he new the rivalry they had, with or without Ron in the middle. Maybe, just maybe, if he went through with this plan, she would feel as much pain as he did when she stomped on his heart with no remorse. The night she rejected him.

Irrationality was his best friend in those next waking moments. They always say ignorance is bliss, but somehow as the letters flew away, all Ron felt was hollow, like a shell of a man. He had just made the two biggest mistakes of his life. 

Rom had been thinking about that moment quite frequently the passing week, the memory invading his mind at the most unwanted times. Just like the present, as he stood in the DA meeting, not listening to a single word Harry was saying. Angelica was wrapped up in his arms, making his skin crawl. 

To the side stood Margo, she looked as bored as ever, the yawn sealing the deal. Yes, Harry was a great teacher, and somebody she could learn from and it actually be beneficial, but boy was he boring.

She had caught sight of Ron and Angelicas love parade ages ago, but she wasn't going to let it get to her, even though it had already.  Before class, the two, well really just Angelica, had been touching one another as if it was as important as breathing. But as Margo said, she didn't care. 

The pair had been like that since they got back, which was a week and a half ago. Margo just tried her best to endure it. She's tried to ignore their common room make out sessions, when Angelica would spoon feed Ron in the great hall. Even when Angelica found time to blabber on about what a gentlemen Ron is sat in the dorm room.

She sometimes found her self at breaking point. But you know what they say, a watched pot never boils, and Ron was watching her, constantly.

Harry clapped his hands together, finally gaining Margo's attention. "Okay guys i'm going to come round and help you individually, so the rest of you can just sit and talk for a bit." 

Chatter began instantly, Harry racing over to where Cho sat, he wouldn't be getting round to Margo for a while, she would just have to stand and wait. She moved to play with her nails boredly.

From afar, Ron stood to the edge with Angelica, standing there expressionless as the beautiful blonde girl twiddled with his red locks lovingly. Ron was bored out of his mind, it wasn't that Anngelica was mean to him or a bitch, it was just that she was all in all, a big dull dud. 

Ron had figured out across the recent week that they had absolutely nothing in common. Angelica liked to file her nails and go to party every minute she could, and its not like there was anything wrong with those things, Ron just couldn't care less.