29 𝑅𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

A/N- guys the book is starting to grow! We are beginning to rake in large numbers! I wanna say a massive thank you to my OGs who were here since the 500 reads. Yall are the best. And to the new readers! Thank you so much for giving my book a shot, it means the world <3 anyway guys here's some delicious angst for you to munch on- H❤️

"Kiss me."

2.3k words

"So what do you want to talk to me about."
Margo huffed, crossing her arms around one another infuriatedly.

She was in a bad mood now. She didn't want to talk to Blaise, she wanted to talk to Ron, but now it seemed that Ron didn't even want to talk to Margo. From the way he had presented himself mere seconds ago.

It was as if he was jealous, demeanour radically switching when Blaise arrived. But that was nonsense, wasn't it? Ron wouldn't get jealous, you had to like someone to be jealous. And Ron didn't like Margo?

"I wanted to talk about us." A cheeky smile plastered across Blaise's face, him moving to tuck a piece of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear.

Margo moved away lightly, pushing his hand away. Giving her actions no train of thought Margo looked over to the direction she guessed Ron would be in, and there he was.

Sadly, it seemed the red-head had taken it upon himself to be a massive pain in the ass to Margo's feelings, and was now chatting happily to Angelica.

But he was still looking over to Blaise and Margo every few seconds, huffing loudly when he would still see them, talking. .

Something flared deep inside of Margo, anger, sadness, jealousy. Wait? Jealousy? Margo why would you be jealous? You don't like Ron, so there's no reason to be jealous...?

"Margo...? Margo? You there?" Blaise waved his hand up in front of The now widely confused girl. She blinked, peering up at him.

"What did you say?" She said puzzledly.

"I asked you over here so we could talk about us." He repeated.

"What us?" Margo instantly asked, confused.

"Us." He said, chewing his lip impatiently.

"You mean us, us?" She cocked an eyebrow, moving her arms between them as if gaining confirmation.

"Yes I mean us, us." Blaise finally sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"What about us?" Margo frowned, she didn't like Blaise, not in the slightest. So now that he was bringing up 'them', as if there even was a them, she knew it wouldn't be good.

"Well we haven't really discussed the future of our involvement since hogesmede." Blaise spoke, sipping his fire whiskey richly. He was wearing a all black suit, fitted with silver serpent cufflinks and matching rings. He looked expensive, to expensive for a Gryffindor common room party.

"Future?" Margo began, "I didn't know there was going to be a future. From what I remember, you left me mid date like some big shot asshole."

Her words were stern, maybe even a little harsh. But Margo didn't care, she felt like she was finally putting Blaise in his place. He was due to be knocked down a few anyway.

"That's all in the past Margo, I'm trying to think about the now, and the now is... I want to be with you." He mumbled, rubbing her forearm teasingly. She pushed his long, slender fingers away immediately, skin crawling.

Now. This declaration of feelings may seem sweet and heartwarming, but for Margo it was the furthest thing. From the cocky smile plastered across his face, to the smugly crossed arms and glinting eyes. This didn't feel like a declaration, it felt like a trap.