02 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑦

"What the hell are you doing here?"

2.2k words

As Margo stomped out of her detention with snape at 5 o'clock one thought was buzzing through her mind.
God damn Ronald Weasley.
What an asshole. Now Margo sees why he always stuffs his fat face with food, nothing smart comes out of that bloody mouth.

It was only the first day and snape had already set 2 meters worth of parchment on the uses of pepperup potion. It was easy enough though, snape may hate Margo with a passion but damn was she good at potions. Arguably better than Hermione. It was her best subject, and very urself for her dream career.

Margo wanted to be a st. mungos healer. Which is quite common for witches her age, the only problem was it was quite difficult to become one. You have to be the best of the best in your classes if you even wanted a shot at working at St. mungos.

She was doing pretty well though, she was the best a transfiguration and care of magical creatures in her whole year. Granted she didn't really enjoy care of magical creatures, (no hate to Hagrid she's just not truly over the blast-ended skrewts from fourth year).

But anyway I'm going of topic, Margo needed to go to the library, she really wanted to stay on track with her homework this year, unlike last year where she practically drowned in parchment and ink.

Margo entered the library with a grumpy, sour look on her face, she sat down not even bothering to look up at who sat across from her before taking out her pen and quill. It was a challenge might I add because her hand felt like it would fall of from the 200 lines that snape had made her right
"I will not disturb Professor Snapes lesson because of my petty feud"
Charming.

"Hey Margo"
She whipped her head up from from bag only to be greeted by the sight of Hermione sitting across from her.
"Oh hey Hermione." She said scanning through the pages of her potions book.
"Homework?" Spoke Hermione peering over at what was layed out in front of her
"when did you start getting a head start on your grades?" Playfully taunted Hermione as she herself also scanned her book of potions: level 5.

"Ever since I had that mental breakdown on the last week of school in forth year" chuckled Margo finally finding the page on pepperup.
"God please don't remind me, you were practically on the floor in the dormitories" said Hermione her smile very prominent in the depressing room people call the library.

"Let's not bring up the most traumatic event in my entire life shall we?" Joked Margo as she began writing the date and title.
"Fair, fair" Hermione continued "hey how was detention with snape?"
Margo froze a little, so everyone knew huh?
"How did you know about my detention?" Said Margo a hint of confusion and worry laced in her words.
"I'm in your class Margo." Laughed Hermione shaking her head at her best friend. Was she daft?

"Oh right yeah of course" hurried Margo "yeah it was fine I guess just a lot of lines my hands bloody killing me, I don't really want to talk about it though it was hugely embarrassing if you couldn't tell." Margo started to scan her potions book. Not ingesting any of the words written across the paper. But Hermione didn't have to know that.

"Yeah of course. sorry about Ron by the way he is such an arse sometimes, but I dare say I think he feels a little bit bad" said Hermione barley processing her own words as the girl scribbled down most likely an Outstanding essay.

"He what?" Rushed Margo, Ron felt bad? About her? No Hermione must be wrong? For once the smartest witch of their age is finally wrong.
"I swear Margo, after class people were asking him about it and he just kept huffing and puffing saying it was none of their business and that they should shut up before he breaks their jaws." Told Hermione, now looking up at the confused brunette girl.