45 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠

A/N- Had so much fun doing this chapter!

"Don't say that. Don't you dare say that!" 

3.5k words

One month had passed since the night of the Weasley twins party extravaganza. Meaning it was currently March 4th. Rons birthday had been 3 days ago, but no one would have known, he hadn't made a big deal out of it. 

Margo hadn't got him anything, which was expected since the two weren't on the best of terms. She swore they hadn't made eye contact since... that night. The last time she truly saw his face was when he was being pulled away by Angelica.

Blaise had been the exact same, constantly trying to lead her up into his dormitory, he had yet to succeed. 

Margo sat in the library, revising for her O.W.L.S as usual, she found now that all she ever did was study. Since it was such an easy escape from the clutches of her boyfriend. It seemed everyone around her had the same idea, if felt like the entire fifth year were crowded round the room. 

Margo sat idly, scribbling some notes down about the Gillyweed plant, wishing Neville wasn't so engrossed in his book so she could have some moral support. She had yet to be disturbed, everyone finding an understanding that Margo was not to be bothered. Well that's what she hoped anyway, it was either that or no one wanted to talk to her. 

Suddenly a shadow was cast around Margo, colouring her pages a dark grey, but she ignored, guessing it was just someone trying to find a book. That was until a grunt was released from said shadow, causing Margo's eyes to wander up, enclosing on the figure; her breath hitched. 

"Ron?" Margo said, mouthing dropping open as she took in his appearance. His robs were disheveled, copying his hair which had become a scruffy clump of orange. His under eye bags looked atrocious, so deep and dark Margo thought they were never ending. 

"I need your help." He pleaded, eyes shining with the same gloss they had a month ago. He looked like a helpless puppy, the way his body quivered with either tiredness or nervousness. Even the way his lips formed a small pout. 

Margo nearly crumbled, wanting nothing more than to lay him in her lap and tell him she would help him in a heartbeat. But that's not how things worked between them. 

Margo sighed, looking up at him apologetically. "Ron I really don't want to help you-" 

A frown instantly swept across Ron's face. "Listen Margo you are the person I want to speak to least, if I need your help is must be for a good reason." 

Margo scoffed loudly, eyes widening at how obnoxious Ron could still be, even when he's grovelling like a child. 

"You pretentious twat, piss off and leave me alone. Theres no way in hell i'm helping you now."

Her words seemed to fall under deaf ears, because the next thing that happened was Ron pulling a chair from under the table. Placing himself down hurriedly before ruffling through his bags. 

"Ron leave- I am not going to help with whatever it is so there's no point in showing me-" 

"Snape's going to give me private tutoring." Ron blabbered suddenly. At the same time his arms dropped a foot high stack of papers, all stained and ripped in places. Margo watched in amazement, he really was screwed.