40 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠

A/N- Cannot express enough how sorry I am this took so long to be released, Ive been so busy and have had massive writers block. On top of that, I got covid :( hope you're all happy and healthy- H<3

Tw- non consensual touching (not r*pe)

"you couldn't ask me to be your girlfriend first"

2.3k words

Margo woke up crying. She had cried all night, not even getting a wink of sleep. She didn't see the point of sleeping anymore, why should she, when there was no longer anything to wake up for. It was harsh, to think such thoughts, but Margo really didn't care anymore. She also really didn't care when she heard the gasp from above her bed. 

"Sweet Jesus Margo! You alright?" It was Lavender.  Her voice squealing in the crisp winter air. Margo didn't have the energy to respond, only grumbling incoherently. "Mione! Get over here, I think Margo died!" 

Frantic steps were heard, but not seen, since Margo was laying face down on her sheets, the sheets that were most likely stained with blood and tears. A nudge was felt against her left shoulder, she groaned. 

Margo heard Hermione release a breath. "She's not dead Lavender, but definitely tired. Can you leave for a minute? Please?"  

Lavender didn't have to be told twice, scattering away, most likely making her way down to breakfast. The thought made Margo's head spin, she couldn't digest food at that moment even if she wanted to.

"Margo?" Whispered a hovering Hermione, who was moving to sit down at the edge of the bed, Margo could tell by the dip in the mattress. 

"Not now Mione." She mumbled, pulling herself deeper into the gold and red sheets, for good reason, it was a chilly morning. The windows cracked open only slightly, but making all the difference. It's like someone had released dry ice into the dorm. 

"Whats up? You can tell me Margo." 

Something in Margo twisted. It felt like guilt, but burned like anger.

"I said not now Hermione." She spat back, the next thing she heard in her state was the steps of Hermione, who was now backing away. 

"Margo. You look a mess, I demand you tell me what happened." 

"No. God can't you just leave me alone, you're not my mum." 

Hermione let out a shrill squeak. "I may not be your mum Margo, but I am your friend." 

Margo let out a dry chuckle at the irony, they weren't friends anymore, even if Hermione didn't know it. She couldn't chit chat with her, tell her about her day, or gossip about boys to her. Because if Margo did, her father would kill her. 

"Not anymore." She said finally, after the desperate laughs subsided. Even though Margo could not see Hermione, she could feel the bushy haired girl falter.

"What- what do you mean? Of course I'm your friend Margo, don't be so silly. Did you hit your head?-" 

The bedded Gryffindor sighed loudly "I'm not your friend anymore."

The sound of a deep gasp was heard, causing Margo to finally raise her head. It was at that moment, she saw Hermione, with tears welling in her eyes.

"Why are you acting like this? did I do something-? Because whatever it was I'm sorry."

 Margo finally rose from her bed, stretching widely. "Its not you its me." She said, walking over to the bathroom. She looked back behind her, seeing Hermione, so pristine, so beautiful, but oh so sad. "Don't talk to me again."