33 𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑦

A/N- GAWD DAMN OLIVIA RODRIGOS ALBUM IS GOOD

"Tell Margo you've been utterly in love with her since first year."

4.6k words

After the shocking realisation that Ron and Margo were both were utterly and completely smitten with one another, they had absolutely no idea what to do.

Margo's mind had gone into overdrive, re-evaluating every encounter, conversation and even argument that had led up to her laying in bed; mind only on Ron Weasley.

Ron was doing the same, but instead pacing the dorm room bathroom. Hands gripping his velvety locks fiercely. Worry filling him up like a helium balloon.

Both had come to the conclusion that neither were going to tell each other, that could ruin the friendship for god sakes, especially if the other didn't like them back.

So that night both had seemed to make a decision, they would just act like it didn't exist. That they hadn't fully fallen for one another.

That made sense. Right?

Anyway, it had been two days since that night. Friday morning strolling around groggily. Most people were tired, drained and down right done. O.W.L studying was more tedious then ever. Especially with Umbridge sucking all the fun out of school like a dementor.

Dumbledores Army was going well, Margo was understanding everything so far. Harry was a great teacher, no doubt about it. But Margo worried about him sometimes, it seemed he could be a little ball of stress at times.

Currently, she was sat next to Elsie. Opposite her was Ron and George. George trying to convince Ron of something he certainly did not agree with.

"I'm just saying, it would be easy to sneak a love potion in Snape's drink. We just have to get in his office around midnight. Imagine Snape following around Umbridge like a lovesick puppy. It would be more hilarious than Flich."

Elsie laughed across the table at George's plan, covering her snort with her hand embarrassedly.

"Cute plan." She complimented, George's ears glowing red "but it won't work."

"Why?" George and Margo asked simultaneously, Ron shaking his head in disappointment.

"Because you dim wits. Snapes a potions professor. He'll be able to smell love potion from a mile away." Ron said exasperatedly. Beginning to wolf down his sausages and beans.

Elsie sat silently for a few seconds, pondering. "What do you think Snapes amortentia smells like?"

"Butt." Margo mused.

"I would say Butt-crack." George retaliated monotonously, the entire group chuckling into their food quietly.

"Nah you gotta be more specific, maybe butt-crack hair." Ron speculated, seemingly in concentration. "You know when the hair is all slimy and sweaty, so it tangles and when you fart it captures the smell-"

"That's enough!!" The girls shrieked, gagging into their food. George chuckled, hitting his little brother on the back playfully.

"You know description isn't always needed."

The laughter dwindled down. Everyone going back to their food happily. The nauseous feeling seeping out of Margo's stomach and being replaced with needy hunger.

Ron looked up at her shyly, embarrassed. He watched the way her eyes lit up as the flavour of her honey porridge fell against her taste buds. She always had porridge, everyday since first year.