32 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦

Fuck

262 words

Neither Ron nor Margo were able to sleep that night. Both to swept up in earlier's events to shut their eyes.

Ron had kissed Margo's head, it was adorable. Margo touched her forehead at the memory, squealing silently.

Ron layed in bed, finger dancing along his lip as he reminisced on every pore and texture that was Margo's forehead.

It was incredible, the feeling of holding Margo, her being so close. So close in fact he could smell her scent so deeply, he could live of that scent easily.

But one thing was bugging the 5'9 ginger immensely. Something that had kept him tossing and turning all night.

The word 'friends'. They were friends, that wasn't an argument. But it was the fact that Ron didn't want to be friends with Margo.

He didn't like the label, it didn't feel like enough, it didn't feel right. He wanted to be closer to her, more than a friend.

But that meant...

Fuck. Ron liked Margo.

Unbeknownst to the frantic freckled boy, Margo was having the exact same thoughts. The word 'friend' did not roll of her tongue nicely. To be completely honest it never did.

With Ron she never felt like a friend, friends don't kiss each other's foreheads and open up to one another so vulnerably. And hell, Margo didn't even want to be friends.

The word friend is so broad. Like they aren't important because people have loads of friends. Margo wanted to be special, to be his girlfr- oh fuck.

But that meant...

Fuck. Margo liked Ron.