04 𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑠

"the second you get the chance your gonna go running of to you-know-who and beg for him to give you that mark you probably want so bad."

3.5k words

The day had been going pretty smoothly since Care Of Magical Creatures. Herbology was boring, but when is it not. Break was alright, Margo decided to catch up on some studying.

Margo Opted to work in the courtyard, as it was a still a beautiful day. The breeze had only become more smile inducing, Margo could smell the sweet Scottish hills along with the scent of fresh Daisy's.

Margo's back was held up by a large oak tree as she could feel the ripples of the bark delicately traced along her back.

She had layed her robe next to her, now just in her white school shirt, a tie, a thigh length black skirt and knee length socks. Margo felt like she could lay there forever. Completely forgetting about her herbology homework. Her eyes fluttered shut, inhaling deeply, soaking up all of the air.

Just as Margo was beginning to get a little to comfy, the aroma of the grass drifting her in a haze, the bell rang. All of the girls dread and annoyance came rushing back when she finally remembered what class she had next. Potions.

She stood up brushing the mud and grass of her socks. Since it was such a hot day Margo stuffed her robes into her bag and stomped of, thoroughly annoyed that her happiness had to be cut short.

꧁꧂

Margo approached the door. Stopping and starting slightly as the door to the classroom neared. Taking one last deep breath, She held her head high and waltzed into the classroom.

As Margo walked in she noticed a few boys eyeing her subtly, their eyes moving up and down along her body. The girl cringed, her stomach doing very uncomfortable backflips. Until Suddenly She became very aware that her body looked a tad different from last year.

Her skirt was more filled out along with her white shirt. Her legs were longer and more tanned from the summer. Much to the brunettes dismay she couldn't just whip out her robe in the middle of walking, And it was still very bloody hot.

So she continued walking, trying her best to make not to eye contact with the oglers. As Margo approached the table Ron looked up at her, his eyes bulging, scanning Margo unknowingly up and down.

Ron quickly diverted his eyes awkwardly as the tips of his ears turned red along with his neck. He started fidgeting uncomfortably. Crossing his legs over one another, before wincing and uncrossing quickly.

This didn't go unnoticed by Margo who looked at him incredulously, before shrugging it of and sitting down. Boys. She thought. It's just stupid boys being stupid.

Ron glanced back at her, staring, but he seemed unaware of his creepiness before Margo interrupted the gingers train of thought.

"Close your mouth you'll catch flees." Mocked Margo crossing her arms over her chest before staring back at the board. Ron quickly coughed to cover up is evident shock that he was being so obvious before facing the front and scribbling the words on the board onto his parchment.

"I Uhm- I wasn't staring." Ron began before being cut of by Margo laughing at him.

"Sure." Margo Chuckled copying his actions and continuing to write on her own parchment.