26 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

A/N- hey so due to school my updating may be cut down to once a week :/ hope you all can understand <33 -H♥️

"He's going to kill him!"

2.3k words

It had just turned seven when the grand clock in Margo's bedroom ticked obnoxiously. Her mossy green dress dazzling under the pale moonlight.

Dinner was in precisely fifteen minutes and Margo still hadn't written back to Ron. Crisp, blank parchment taunting her maliciously. The words of Apple still echoing around her easily influenced, confuzzled head.

'What will father do?' Margo thought, her anxiety and worry's engulfing her mind strategically. Was as Apple would say 'a death sentence'.

But Margo had already been friends with Harry for years and father had never found out. So he would never find out about Ron either. It was simple.

That idea calming her nerves, Margo dipped the her eagle feathered quill into the pure black ink. Beginning to write.

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑅𝑜𝑛,

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑙 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ. 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒.

𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑜 ఌ

Sighing, Margo placed the letter neatly in her desk draw, thinking it was best to send it after her dinner. 

'Knock, knock, knock' Margo jumped in fright, the calming silence of her room becoming interrupted abruptly. Quickly composing herself Margo wiped her dress clean, smoothing out the crinkles that were slowly surfacing.

"Come in!" She called, waiting for the receiver on the other end to show themselves. The door knob began to twist itself slowly, the stranger taking their sweet time.

Suddenly, the figure revealed themselves, a disapproving looking Spike waddling in. Spike was Felix's elf, if you could even call him an elf. Spike retched little creature, not in the way that he was dirty and had bad manners, quite the opposite.

Spike always looked as if he was ready for the most important banquet of the year, skin always flawless. The elf looked better than any other elf in the world. But his personality made him nauseating.

"Ms Lokolova." He spat unkindly, glaring at the brunette who had absolutely no trouble in glaring back. "You are expected within the dining room now." He sneered, rearranging his bow-tie as he looked at himself in the mirror behind her.

"Is that all Spike?" Margo glowered, crossing her arms in Defence. Spike grew a devilish smile, his features upturning in hatred.

"That dress you brought yourself, the red one with lace. Well Apple, the ugly little girl, brought it down to iron it. It was so embarrassingly vile I decided it was best to dispose of it. It made good kindling for the fire you will be toasting in downstairs."