25 𝑃𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐸𝑙𝑓𝑠

A/N- firstly, thank you for 2.0k views!! You are all amazing! Secondly, I'm sorry for how long you had to wait for this update, school has started again and I was sadly blessed with a four day chronic migraine 🕺🏻🕺🏻. Anyway... Hope your all happy and healthy!- H♥️

"Margaret."

3.1k words

Time seemed to be moving unbearably slow as Margo endured the wait for her father, Stanley Lokolova, to arrive. This was the day she dreaded most, the day she would have to face her father again.

Margo hadn't seen him since the first of September, she was begging the gods up above that she wouldn't have to see him until Christmas. But life wasn't always so perfect.

Margo's said this once and she'll say it again, her father did not like her. Not one bit actually. The two never truly bonded; him taking a more keen liking to Felix. Which Felix had never really appreciated.

Due to her being a Gryfinndor -Something that Stanley would only ever call 'her infliction'-  the pair had never shared any father and daughter moments, the two practically being strangers.

So there she sat, in the middle of the school hall, trying her best to shove down the untouched porridge as it taunted her. Her suitcase was under the bench she sat on, grazing her feet as if to remind her of the dread and sadness she was feeling in that moment.

Margo's eyes wandered up, landing on a solemn looking Felix, who sat at the slytherin table, not talking to a soul. He looked as sick as Margo, a greenish tint adorning his face.

As if the world itself hated her Felix also glanced at Margo, the two holding eye contact for a few seconds. A silent pleas in Both's eyes, that was until Felix quickly turned away, finally starting a conversation with Blaise.

Sighing, Margo looked down at her table, everyone happily talking to one another. It didn't feel right, not when the worst day of the year was quietly creeping itself up towards her.

"Margo?" It was Ron. The ginger haired boy stood above Margo, a guilty smile gracing his lips, bouncing timidly on the balls of his feet.

Since Margo's outburst yesterday morning and Rons sourness the two only exchanged passing comments, neither apologising for their actions. When both needed to.

"Ron-" Margo began, prepared to say sorry over and over again if that's what it took for Ron to accept it. But it seemed that Ron had beat her to it.

"Margo in sorry. I acted like a child, just please don't be angry at me, we've just become friends I don't want to mess it up now." Ron spoke softly, shyness clouding his features as he looked down momentarily.

"Why are you apologising? It should be me Ron, I was a complete bitch overreacting like that." Disclosed Margo, a reassuring laugh in her voice falling over Rons pink ears.

"No Margo I was overstepping my boundaries, it was wrong of me." Ron insisted, mirroring Margo's faint, shy smile.

"Ron honestly it's not your fault-"

"This may be the strangest sight I have ever beheld in my seventeen years of living." Spoke Fred weasley. Who was sitting opposite Margo and Ron. A puzzled and dazed expression coating his glossed over eyes.

"Forge get a load of this, the two are arguing about arguing." Fred exclaimed, turning to George who was sat next to elsie a few seats away -jokingly spoon feeding her hash browns-.

"Gred, that sentence made absolutely no sense whatsoever." Laughed George, following Fred's eye-line, landing on a now blushing Ron and Margo.

"Shut up you two before I stuff a scone down that abnormally large throat of yours." Joked Ron, giving the pair a death glare. Fred putting his arms up in surrender while George gave him a cheeky smirk, going back to flirting devilishly with Elsie.