37 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑘𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑎

A/N- I started reading six of crows! Very excited. Also, im sorry for this- Heidi

"We killed him."

3.3k words

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗼,

𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸. 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻. 𝗗𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

𝗠𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝗸𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗮.

These were the words Margo read over and over again as she sat back in her dormitory bedroom.

Margo had gotten out of the hospital wing five days ago. Meaning it was Thursday the 5th December. The weather had seemed to of turned bitter overnight, the cold air nipping at her skin uninvitingly, even under her blanket.

The five days Margo was locked away in the hospital wing was hell. Her mind ate itself to crumbs, clawing it's way into the depths of her memories to find out who had sabotaged her broom. Who hated her that much to try and kill her? Who wanted her dead?

Was it Ron? The thought had sent a nauseous feeling right down to the out of her stomach, every time those words echoed around her mind. But she was probably just being stupid.

Margo had found it strange how her father wanted to talk to her now, for a number of reasons.

Firstly, why did he want to see her in the middle of a school week, that had never happened before.

Secondly, it was two weeks until the Christmas holidays anyway, so why would he be wanting to see her now, and not be able to wait two weeks.

There was only one answer for this, something was happening; and it was urgent.

Margo only had four hours until Apple was due to arrive. That meant she would go to the first two periods, and try to forget about her
most likely impending doom.

It would be easy, right?

꧁꧂

"Hey." Margo grumbled quietly at Ron, walking into the potions classroom as usual. It wasn't that she was angry at Ron, actually she was the furthest thing. She was just freaked, freaked out by her father, mysterious letter.

Rons forefinger jumped up to his face, his lips pursing. "Shhhh." He demanded instantly.

Margo sat down with a scuffle, an amused glint in her eyes as she pulled out her potions book. "Why?" She whispered.

"I'm trying to make Seamus think there's no potions class today." He chuckled to himself, face falling to the wooden table to conceal his laughs.

"And how in earth are you going to do that-"

"SHHHHH!" Ron giggled, ripping a piece of paper slowly from his potions notebook. Scribbling something down quickly.