14 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑀𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑠

A/N- Omg buckle up kids. I hope you guys enjoy I tried to make this as best I could, I kinda hate it tho lmao 🧍‍♀️. also quick question, do you want me to release chapters one at a time or would you rather me release more of a bundle? (Like 2 or 3 at a time instead) anyway hope your happy and healthy! -H

"Ron."

2.1k words

Anger. Rage. Fury. Envy.

Ron felt all of it. He didn't know you could physically feel so many emotions at once. But god he did. Not only that he had completely embarrassed himself when he walked in on Margo and blaises conversation, not as if they were having a private conversation though, it was in the middle of the bloody hallway for godsakes.

Ron thought about the the way he stormed past them, muttering profanities and hexes at the Slytherin boy, god if only he could do wand-less magic he was sure Blaise would be in the hospital wing right now with an elephant head.

He kinda felt bad for Harry, who he had left to clean up his mess, but Ron at the time didn't care. Ron just dropped the food he had brought for Margo on hermiones lap and stormed up the stairs to his dorm, where he had been now the entire night.

The moment reeled and reeled in his head, the words slipping of her tongue so gracefully, so beautifully, he wondered what that tongue could also do-

Wait no Ron, no shut up your getting of track.
He had been doing that a lot recently, thinking about her eyes, her lips, her hair. Everything. But his eyes were his favourite; he had finalised that lost in a day dream in history of magic.

But he was sure it was nothing, it was just Ron being a teen boy, Ron being a little horny teen boy. Then why wasn't he thinking about any of the other girls in that context? God this was to confusing, on top of being angry and everything.

He was a tornado of emotions, his mood going this way and every way as he layed in his bed, the cotton being uncomfortably hot and close. But one emotion had stuck through with Ron this entire time. Envy. He envied Blaise, the fact that it was Blaise, one of the kings of Slytherin (not to mention one of the best looking boys of their year) taking Margo on a date.

It was two am when Ron rolled over in a complete strop to look at the time, two twenty three to be exact. Ron stared at the clock, taking in its chipped and worn appearance. He had the clock since he was born, not being able to by a new one anytime soon. The silver ringers were slowly turning a ugly, cheap brown along with the rep chipped paint that adorned the entire clock, but it had character. The clock represented his family to him. Yes it was a little bit broken and it wasn't the best looking object in the world. But it was there for him.

In full annoyance still Ron lifted himself from his bed and began to walk tip toe angrily out of the room and down the stairs. He needed quiet, time to think without the buzz of nevilles snores grating at his ears.

The stone steps beneath his bare feet were cold, but comforting. It felt like a breath of fresh air against his skin. The common room still had a orange glow to it from the crackling and swirling fireplace in the centre of the cobblestone wall.

Calmness. Ron thought. This was the epitome of calmness.

Ron was far to mesmerised by the jumps and spins of the flames to notice a small head peeping from just above the sofa. Ron continued to stand there for a few moments, just taking in the calmness of the room. Until it was interrupted.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else was in here-" the person stopped talking abruptly. Ron not even looking down to see who it was. Because Ron knew exactly who it was, he knew that voice from a mile away, it was Margo.