51 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑘𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑎'𝑠 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡

A/N- Im back baby. Let's get this finale on the road! Disclaimer, this is not the final chapter, but we are reaching the end!! 

Tw- mentions of torture, kidnapping ect...

"Lets get going shall we." 

3.1k words

Days had passed. Things had happened, but overall life was going... okay. Firstly Umbridge had inevitably found Dumbledores Army, everyone had been granted what basically felt like a life time of detentions.

 Secondly, Dumbledore was gone. Just like that, for some unbeknownst reason Margo couldn't help feel betrayed by the headmaster. Harry liked to remind her to put faith in the once 'King of Hogwarts', but Margo could feel that faith dissipating every long, gruelling day Umbridge was in charge. 

But all would be okay, Margo had the potion to heal everyones wounds from the god awful detentions, and she subconsciously knew Dumbledore would be back, it was just down to the waiting game. 

It was breakfast. Margo was sat back at the Gryffindor table for the first time in what felt like months. It was nice, the comfort of the people around her so satisfyingly familiar. 

Blaise was back. Which did dim the surrounding slightly, sometimes she caught his eyes off even at times felt like she could still smell his retched, expensive cologne pouring from his skin.  But every time she felt as if something may happen -Which wasn't a lot-  Ron was right by her side, wrapping his arm around her protectively. 

"Ay Margo! Pass the scones will ya?" Shouted George Weasley from afar. She smiled at him, happily lifting the basket, almost spilling with scones, and passing them to George. 

"Do you wanna study in the library later?" Ron whispered in Margo's ear softly, she tossed her head to the side, her eyes engulfing his golden presence. Her eyebrows quirked, neck enveloping in itself in confusion, tilting her head. 

"You wanna study in the library later?" She bound back, watching while Ron graced her with a somewhat goofy smirk. He clasped her hand from under the table, blushing proudly as he watched Margo's eyes flutter shut briefly with comfort. 

"I wanna study in the library with you later. Theres a difference." 

"Oh stop it you sap." She giggled back. 

It seemed that their brief, love bubble wasn't too kindly received by the peers around them. A small cry was heard just a few seats away. Everyone tilted their heads to see what was making such a vulnerable, small noise. 

Angelica's eyes drooped and her lips pouted, spittle shimmering the top lip instead of her usual glossy lipgloss. She was staring right at Margo and Ron, her eyes purple and sporting dark, purple circles. 

"Something wrong beautiful?" Called out Seamus, who sat beside Ron. Angelica's eyes skidded briefly over to said boy, her frowning eyebrows refusing to fade from her face. 

"Hmm." She responded. Looking back down at her hash brows and sausages, before sadly tucking in. 

Margo couldn't help but feel a rush of guilt pass through her like a tidal wave reaching shore. "Ron."