41 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

A/N- Thank you for 9K reads!! Amazing as always! Enjoy!- H<3

"God you look awful." 

2.6k words

Christmas had arrived. Snow sprinkled every patch of earth Scotland had to offer, fairy lights dancing to old Christmas folks on every other doorstep. The smell of gingerbread and freshly made hot chocolate enclosed the air.

 For some people this would be the relief of the century, finally being free from the tight enclosure that was school. Getting to enjoy the warm, cinnamon scented candles. But for Margo, this was a nightmare come true. 

Margo had been friendless for two weeks now, ignoring every single soul that presented themselves to her, except for Blaise of course. No one knew what was going on with her, nor did they ask. They only ever asked her if she wanted to pair up for a project, or if she wanted to practise a spell with them in Dumbledores Army. Margo always found a way to brush them off, always saying no in the most minimal amount of words she could.

people were starting to give up on talking to her.

But it wasn't like she gave them much of a chance, or to be precise, it wasn't like Blaise gave them much of a chance. Margo found that Blaise was a boyfriend from hell, he was everything you wouldn't want in a man. Obsessively controlling, an emotional palette of either cocky, or angry, but worst of all, he just wouldn't go away. 

He was there to walk Margo to breakfast, and sure enough he was there to drag her over to the Slytherin table and forcibly make her sit with him. He was there to help her convince Snape to move potions seats, and he was also there to watch Margo cancel her tutoring lessons with Ron. 

But that wasn't necessary, because to Margo's obvious disappointment, Ron had already done that himself. 

That was another thing that was slowly sending Margo further and further into her own insanity, Ronald Weasley. When margo told him two weeks ago that she didn't want to see him anymore, she didn't know he'd taken it seriously, she had really hoped he didn't. 

Margo missed him more than words could describe, his haunting voice making sure to keep her up most nights. It was as if he was still with her, constantly in her back of her mind, whispering gut-wrenching memories, the feeling of his plump, delicate lips still ghosting over her own. 

The kiss. God that kiss, Margo tingled all over just thinking about it, but that tingle always accompanied itself with something much deeper, shame, hot boiling shame, that simmered her insides and burnt her heart strings. 

Margo hadn't seen him the last few days of school, from what people said around her, his Father was bit, by a snake. The thought worried her, more for Ron than his Father, it must have been scary to of been informed on something like that. She wanted to send him a letter, just asking if he was alright, but she didn't; it was for the best.

All in all, school wasn't going great. But home was even worse. 

Margo was sat around the large dining room table located in Lokolova manor. Around five people occupied the thirty person table, Stanley Lokolova, Felix Lokolova, Ms Zabini, Blaise Zabini, and Margo.

Stanley had invited them for a small bonding session, he said it was to make acquaintance with Margo's future Mother in law. Blaise was of course sitting next to Margo, body pressed up tightly against hers, as if there wasn't twenty-five more seats needing to be occupied. 

Felix sat opposite, next to Ms Zabini who was picking at her food delicately. She was very much a lady, hair done up in a sleek bun, along with bright, untouched cherry red lipstick.