21 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑂𝑓 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒

A/N- hey guys!! So I think I should explain that this book is more 'Enemies-Friends-Lovers' I'm sorry if you feel mislead and just wanted 'Enemies-Lovers'. It was not my intention. Anyway I hope you can still enjoy the story and as always stay safe and healthy guys- H♥️

"These two slept together."

2.3K words

"Pssttt..... PSSSTT!"

That was the lovely sound Margo was woken to that fine morning, well that and the feeling of being thrown around like a rag doll.

Unaware of her surroundings Margo's first instinct was to hit whatever was bothering her. So naturally, throwing absolutely no caution into the wind, Margo threw are firm punch into the air, eyes closed. But somehow, she hit bullseye.

"Ah you bitch!" Shouted the person, their voice muffled, an obvious sign they were clutching their nose in pain.

That's when Margo's brain started to calculate, or more so digest what was actually happening. Feeling her surroundings, she realised this wasn't her bed, no this was to small and lumpy to be her bed.

The duvet that she was oh so fond of was not framed around her petite figure, Instead a thin blanket was wrapped around her, making the girl shiver uncomfortably.

The light was piercing her eyelids ferociously, meaning her curtains were open, but that was impossible, she was the one who opened the curtains every morning.

That's when it hit her, the feeling of flesh cascading against her hand. Fear of the unknown caused Margo's eyes to snap open, frantically travelling down to the mysterious person who was touching her.

Looking down Margo's eyes softened, Ron Weasley layed on the floor beneath her, snoring lightly as his hair mingled in with his long, black eyelashes. The boy looked radiant, in Margo's humble opinion. His arm was elevated slightly as his hand unknowingly searched for Margo's. Grabbing around absentmindedly.

Thats when the night before hit Margo harder than the Hogwarts express. Ron and Margo had made up, they were friends. Even though the revelation was a shock to the system early in the morning, the feeling was unparalleled to any other happiness she had felt before.

The two had stayed up way late Into the night talking and laughing, as if everything in the past had never even happened.

Margo ended up falling asleep first, as her last memory was Ron telling an in-depth story about when Harry and him flew his dads car to school. But instead of Ron going up to bed, calling it a night. He stayed with her. The thought made Margo's cheeks colour a light red hue.

"That's gonna leave a bruise I can feel it."

Margo knew that voice from anywhere. Guilt rushing to every pore she owned.

"God Hermione I am so sorry!" She shrieked, climbing up out of her blanket and pulling the witch towards her. "Here I know a spell, Episkey." Muttered Margo, pulling her wand from the coffee table next to Ron.

"Gee thanks." Hermione began, poking her nose lightly. "May I ask you now what the hell is going on?"

Just as the words left Hermiones lips Ron made a loud sound, a yawn you could say. Twisting his torso around while his arms stretched outwards. He looked like a little puppy waking up from a slumber, Margo thought so anyway.

"What you two girls gossiping about?" He mumbled, rubbing his hands over his face, back arching.

"Oh great now that your both up I can ask both of you, what is happening?" Hermione pleaded, hands clutching the back of the sofa tightly.