04

"Jimin, Taehyung!" The tall man, Namjoon called out to them. "Come here, both of you." He made a gesture that was signaling them to come to him.

"What do you need?" They both asked.

"I have a bright idea." He smirked while the two both had their brows shot up. This is going to be a lot of fun.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"So, I want you, Jimin, to distract Y/N when she's all alone, okay? She needs to think that you're not an enemy but a friend, got it?" The leader asked Jimin and he nodded by the command the leader gave him.

"While you Taehyung, when school ends you need to spy on everywhere she goes, okay?"

"But, how about the bodyguards Y/N has?" Taehyung asked with a creased brow. "They're with that girl 24/7, are they not going to see me or recognize me?"

"Y/N's escorts randomly change every single day. Those four escorts that are assigned today don't know us and our group," he explained to the two younger ones. "I have a plan for the four guards to side with us. I will make sure that this plan is going to be successful."

"We're also coming to the school with you at the end of the classes, just to scare people and distract them. They'll be distracted by us and they're never going to notice that Y/N has gotten kidnapped."

"Sometimes I wish I could have Namjoon hyung's brain," Jimin murmured but enough for Namjoon to hear it.

"You just got to be smart in these times. Kim Junghoon still believes that he's going to beat this game he started." He chuckled. "That's not going to happen again."

"What are you planning to do with the four bodyguards?" Taehyung raised a question.

"Hmm, let's see..." He sneered, thinking about what he'll do later on.

***

"The four bodyguards are right there," Hoseok announced as they were quietly inspecting the four guards who are standing outside Y/N's classroom.

"I just need to threaten and talk to them after," Namjoon says. "Are you ready boys?" He asked and everybody that was with him nodded.

He signaled a 'go' and they all jumped to the bodyguards and trapped them beneath their muscular bodies. They made sure to throw the pistol so they won't be able to fire on them.

"Come on, let's go." Namjoon was rushing since he doesn't want the boys and him to get caught. They made the bodyguards unconscious by making them smell the various fragrance before snatching them inside the vehicle.

They entered the school because Namjoon accidentally beat the school's guard up unconscious and nobody even saw them. Thankfully, Jungkook worked with the CCTV cameras around and he turned them off completely.

"Where are we taking them?" Jin asked while steering the van they brought. "To our undercover base?" He inquired one more time and Namjoon nodded. He just obeys the leader's rules.

They need to do this fast. They just hope Jimin and Taehyung would do their responsibility correctly.

***

The four innocent bodyguards finally opened their eyes, confused by the surroundings they woke up in. They were frightened. This is the first time one of them had experienced this type of thing.

"Good thing you four are finally awake," Namjoon expressed, once he saw the four finally wakened. "Listen up here if you want to live." Namjoon gestured the four to look up to him.