23

The eldest as well as the others went to the living room to wait for Jimin and Hoseok to come home. They opened the television to check what was up and waited patiently for them to go home safely.

A knock suddenly was heard from the front door and you abruptly got up from the couch to open the door. Everybody was sure that it was Hoseok and Jimin. And they were right.

Hoseok smiled, seeing you first when he just got home. "Hi Y/N. Hi everyone, are you okay?" He walked inside the house and so is Jimin.

Jimin nodded to the other's question. "How were you able to dodge those men? Good thing they didn't follow you all much further." He frowned.

"Well, first of all, we're all okay. We tried our best to not make one of us get but the bullets that hit our windows caused a lot of glasses to break. And we just kind of went in a circle so the intruders must've gotten very dizzy." They all laughed at the last phrase of the leader.

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief. "Gosh, thank you that you were all safe. Jimin and I panicked as well when we heard the news from Namjoon."

Jin raised a brow, remembering that he needs to do some scolding someone right now.

"Speaking of Jimin..." he trailed off. "Where were you?! What were you doing and why didn't you go with us inside the car so we could've escaped together?!" He shouts.

Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled at how Jimin was getting scolded for his stupid actions which earned a cute pout from Jimin.

"I was just trying to save everyone by making the bomb stop exploding. We were living at that house for a while now and that's how we started with Y/N so I thought maybe I could help but it didn't work!" He stomped his foot while he lets out a groan.

Yoongi shook his head, laughing. "And that's why you should follow what Jin hyung says."

Jimin pouts again. "Fine. I'm sorry."

You giggled at how playful the boys were, you thought, maybe they were like this back then. Arguing over some petty things jokingly, scolding each other while the other teases them. They were a family.

"At least all of us are safe, that's all that matters," Jungkook said with a bunny-like smile splattered on his mouth.

Hoseok frowned. "Yes we might be safe presently but what about in the future? We still haven't figured out who this guy is, he's mysterious character is making me wanna murder him so bad."

Yoongi raises his hand. "Same."

Namjoon thought about it. The only rival they had come so far as your father whose name was Kim Junghoon. And so far, no one has targeted them after that old man, but now another one did.

"I know Y/N's here and everything but doesn't anyone realize it yet? Maybe this mysterious guy is related to him," Taehyung muttered lowly while staring at you to see any signs of discomfort on your face about what he just said. But you remained serious.

You shrugged. "I think he is. I know my father, he won't stop until he gets what he wants. Maybe he's teaming up with someone right now."

Everyone's eyes widened at what you said about your father. There was hatred visible in your voice and everyone noticed it. Was it because Namjoon told you of what happened back then?

"Are you feeling alright Y/N?" Namjoon asked with worry in his voice. "You must be tired from all the things that happened today, you should rest."

And deep down inside, you know they were shocked about what you just blurted out. The hatred for your father in your heart was starting to get wild.