ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Iris came home to the pleasant suprise that her sister had cooked dinner for the two of them. "Hey little one, how was work today?" Iris considerred not telling Gemma but she knew she would get it out of her within five minutes. "It was good. I actually karted along today." "Why would you just join some random people?" Gemma knew there had to be a special reason, Iris liked karting but she would never do it during working hours. "Do want to hear the short version or the long one?" "What do you think? Of course the long version." Iris took a breath knowing it was going to take a while to explain everything that happened. "So there was this boy..."

Gemma hadn't interrupted Iris once, she was hanging on her every word because she was so happy for her sister to finally have an actual date. Gemma had always been good at talking to boys, it was all so natural for her. Iris had always been jealous of that. She had been on a few dates but nothing ever worked out like she wanted it to. Either she didn't like the boy or the boy didn't like her, and even if they both liked each other, it just didn't feel right. It never does.

Iris obviously dreamt about Lando that night so she woke up feeling happy and excited for her date later that day. That was until she realised she had slept until 12 and she had no idea what to wear or do with her hair and make-up. But first she had to text Lando her adress.

Lando

Hey Lando, this is Iris.

Iris from the karting place?

How many Iris' do you know?

Only you :)

I realised I still haven't send you my adress so here it is: *********

I'll be there by 7:30 PM

Great, she had 5 hours to get ready. She was going to need help though. She went over to her sister's room and knocked at the door. "Come in!" Gemma shouted. "Hey Gems, I'm going to need your gelp to get ready for my date." Gemma jumped up and rushed to her Iris's room. "You go take a shower, I'll pick you an outfit."

When she came out of the shower her sister had put together an outfit and had it all laid out on her bed.

"And now I'm going to do your make-up to make your pretty face even prettier." She went for a simple and natural look, for hair she decided to make big waves. There was still an hour left so she just sat on her phone for a bit, until the doorbell rang. She jumped up from her bed and checked her hair and make-up one last time before she answered the door.

Lando was standing on the doorstep with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a white button up shirt and black jeans. He looked up to her and said "Uhm, you look.. great." "Thanks, you look great too. Shall we?" He walked over to his car and opened the door for her. "What a gentleman thank you, and nice car." She said while stepping into his McLaren. "Thanks."

The evening started a little awkward but when the car started Lando's music automatically started playing and Iris was pleasantly suprised to hear Casanova playing. He quickly moved his hand to the control panel to turn it off but Iris moved his hand away and started singing along. Lando chuckled and started to sing along aswell. The awkwardness had suddenly turned into loud (and bad) singing to guilty pleasure songs.

~~*~~

Hope you liked this chapter, the next one will be up very soon ;) And don't forget to vote cause is helps a lot