ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Hey, dad." Iris said, walking into his office. He had a separate office from Theo and Iris because he didn't have to deal with customers unless they were complaining and wanted to see the manager, which only happened with older ladies being cranky. "Hello Iris, is there another lady I need to handle?" He already put his hand on his desk to stand up but Iris stopped him. "No, I just have a question." "Okay, shoot." "Can Lando come over later? He wanted to have a rematch cause I beat him last time." "Sure, he can come over as long as we have two karts left for you two." "No, I meant like after hours cause he's busy preparing for the new season until about 6.30." "And you want to lock up instead of Rob?" She nodded. "No problem, I don't think he'll mind either. I will tell him in a bit." "Thanks dad."

Iris walked away happily and texted Lando.

Lando🥰

You can come over tonight for that rematch

Nice
Be there at 7
If I were you I would be preparing to get defeated

We will see a out that

Everybody except Iris' dad had left when Lando arrived. "Ready to get your arse beaten?" Lando shouted, announcing he was there. "Don't get to cocky, last time I started last while you started first." She walked towards the racks where they kept the suits and helmets. "Grab whatever you need and you can get changed in there." She pointed at one of the lockerrooms. "And where will you be?" He asked. "I'll be in the girl lockerroom nextdoor." "Can't we just be in the same lockerroom?" He whined. "My dad is still here so no, he can't see me coming out of there." Lando sighed the whole way to te door and closed it behind him.

"Is he here yet?" Robin asked just before Iris opened the door. "Yes, he's getting changed in there. Why'd you ask?" "I might want to stay and watch you guys race. It's not every day you get to see a Formula 1 driver race our karts." "I'll ask him, I don't mind but he might not be too comfortable with it."

To her suprise, Lando hadn't come out when Iris did. So she knocked on the door. "What's taking you so long?" She asked when she entered. He was sitting on his phone. "What are you doing?" She basically asked the same thing. "What does it look like? I'm on my phone." He said deadserious. "Yeah I can see that. But why didn't you just come out?" He put away his phone and walked over to her.

"Cause then you wouldn't come here and I couldn't do this." He put his hands on her jaw and planted his lips on hers. After a few seconds Iris pulled away and said "Now don't distract yourself, you will need your concentration." "Sure, I think you will be the one needing concentration, I won't go easy on you." "And I don't want you to. Oh by the way, do you mind if my dad watches us? He wanted to see a Formula 1 driver in action." "I don't mind, I'm used to people watching me." He winked.

Lando let Iris start in P1 and they switched positions a lot. On the last laps, Lando was leading easily. He didn't realise Iris was just saving her energy to make a last minute overtake like last time. She managed to catch up and overtake him. He tried to fight back, but she was good at defending position.

She won and jumped out of her car to do a little dance. "Sorry but what is that?" Lando asked as soon as he got his helmet off. "This is my victory dance, do you not like it?" He copied her moves and said "What is this move though? Where did you learn that?" "Don't disrespect my family move!" "Family move?" "If you would ask my sister or cousins what their favourite  dancemove is, everyone would say this, so it's our family move. My older cousin actually came up with it." "Now I know where you get your weirdness."

"You are calling me weird? Excuse me? Have you seen yourself? I would say you're the weirdest out of the two of us." "Say whatever you want but we both know that's not true. Congratulations by the way, you did pretty good." "I beat your arse mate. What will I get this time?" She gave him an innocent smile.

"Do you have anything in mind?" He asked her because he knew she would. "Well..." It didn't sound like he was going to like this idea. "My Abby and Hazel have been bothering me for a while now, constantly asking me when they can meet you. I know you don't have a lot of time but what if we do it after testing? You'll be more relaxed and stuff." He was relieved it was only meeting her friends, she made it sound like there was something bagger coming. "Okay, it is indeed a better idea to do it after testing, but only if you come to the first race in Bahrain. You could finally meet the rest of the Twitch Quartet cause they've been asking about you too." "Deal."

~~*~~

First I want to say how much I enjoyed the race of sunday. I still don't believe Lando has a second podium but he absolutely deserves it. Of course the crash between George and Bottas was a pity but luckily they're both alive and well.
Idk if anyone watched Lando's stream tonight and joined the raid but it was amazing, the guy was so overwhelmed. Anyway thanks for reading and voting guys. Love you all.