ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"You ready?" Lando said when Iris opened the door. He was standing on the doorstep, leaving space for Iris to step out of the house. "Ready for Bahrain." Iris said excited. She put her bag on het shoulder and dragged her suitcase behind her.

Lando put her stuff in the boot of the car and they drove to the airport. The team was standing in front of the building. Everyone said hi to Lando and mostly the girls showed interest in Iris. Lando introduced them to each other.

"So this the girl that Lando's been talking about. I'm Daniel, by the way." He introduced himself. He didn't really need to because Iris knew him but it was nice of him. She didn't notice Daniel holding out his hand to do a fistbump until he commented on it. "So, you're gonna leave me hanging like this? Nice." Iris quickly moved her fist to meet his. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to all the different ways of greeting each other now." She tried to explain herself to not seem rude. "No sweat, you'll get used to it pretty easily." He reassured her.

"Mate, no need to steal my girlfriend." Lando tried to claim her back. "Not trying to steal her, we're just having a chat. Or are you going to call your daddy on me?" Daniel joked about him being young. "When are the jokes gonna stop?" Lando asked. "Never, they're way to funny."

"Hi, I'm Jon. I'm Lando's trainer." The lad introduced himself. "You'll be seeing him a lot, he's basically my stalker." Lando whispered in her ear. "Not my fault you're so lonely you want me around all the time." Jon responded, Lando clearly isn't a good whisperer.

Lando fell asleep on Iris' shoulder only 10 minutes after the plane got off the ground, but luckily she was sitting by the hall. Charlotte was sitting on the other side so they started talking. Until Lando woke up, a few minutes before the plane would land.

The heat hit them when they got off the plane, so Lando took off his hoodie. His shirt came up a bit too, just enough to reveal his abs. Iris had seen them before but she couldn't get tired of that view. "You like what you see?" Lando said with a cheeky smile. "Is that even a question?" Iris answered. She chose her words carefully because she didn't want to say it out loud.

But Lando wasn't going to let that happen. "That isn't an answer. I'll ask the question again. You like what you see?" The grin on his face became even wider. Iris started to blush but answered his question. "Yes. Is that what you wanted to hear?" He put his arm around her and they started walking outside the airport. "Aww thanks, babe. A little compliment is always nice, isn't it?" Iris rolled her eyes at him which made him laugh.

There were taxis lined up for all of the McLaren team members. Iris got in a car with Jon, Lando, Daniel and a man she hadn't met yet. They put their suitcases in the back of the car and got in.

During the ride, the man introduced himself as Michael. "I'm Daniel's trainer." "Is it just you two or are all drivers attached to their trainers?" Iris asked. "I think most of us bring their trainers to almost everything." Daniel said. "Only because you guys would be nowhere without us." Michael joked. "You're saying it as if it's a joke but to be fair, we do need you." Lando was dead serious all of the sudden. "Who is this and what have you done to Lando?" Jon asked. He was waving his hand in front if Lando's face. Lando gave him a fake laugh. "I won't be giving you any compliments anymore from now on, then. A man tries to be nice for once, and then you're still not happy." "What'd you say? A man? Lando you're twelve, you aren't a man yet." Daniel laughed at his own joke. Iris was trying to hold in her laugh because she thought it was funny but acknowledging that joke would make her twelve aswell. "What are you laughing at?" Lando noticed her trying to hold it but she couldn't anymore. "It's not funny!" "I mean, I kind of is." "Cheers. Is this what I get from my own girlfriend? Geez."

Iris wanted to go out for the afternoon but walking around in the middle of the day with a Formula 1 driver, during race weekend seemed nearly impossible to both of them. "A movie then?" Lando suggested. "Maybe after I have a shower?" Lando nodded.

Iris got undressed and stepped in the shower. The size of her shower at home was probably not even half of this one. She heard a knock on the bathroom door so she turned down the water a bit. "Can I come in?" Lando asked from the other side of the door. "I'm in the shower, Lando." She replied. "Can I join you?" Iris got warm inside just thinking about it. "Get you ass in here." She said. The door flew open and Lando stepped inside. Lando stared at her for a few seconds before she spoke. "Are you coming or not?" She laughed. "Uhm yeah. I'm sorry." Lando took off his clothes aswell and joined Iris under the shower.

After a while of standing under the waterstream and cleaning themselves, Lando pushed Iris against the shower wall and pressed his lips against hers. She let everything happen because she wanted it too. Iris needed some air so she broke the kiss but immediately brought their lips together again.

Lando turned off the shower and they both stepped out to dry themselves. They wrapped towels around their bodies and sat on the end of the bed.

"Fuck it." Iris said and she climbed in his lap. She started to kiss him again. After a while they took the towels off and let their moment happen.

~~*~~
I've been postponing the end of this chapter for so long and I don't know why cause it wasn't that weird to write as I thought it was going to be. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading this story and don't forget to vote.