ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

After Lando had calmed down they left for the track. Iris held Lando's held the whole time, the only time they let go of each other was when they got out of the car. As soon as he could, Lando grabbed Iris' hand again. They heard a few people whispering that that state of their relationship wouldn't last forever. They could say all they want, neiter Lando nor Iris cared.

They had breakfast and sat in Lando's driver's room until he had to go discuss some things with the team. Lando was slowly getting ready to get into his car but he wanted to see Iris before that. He was constantly looking at the entry of the garage but then he felt arms being wrapped around him. "Good luck out there." Iris said and Lando turned around to hug her back. "Thanks, I'll do my best." "As long as you do that, I'm proud of you."

During the formation lap, she saw Pérez stopping. At least it was not Lando but it was stressing her out. The whole first lap was probbly the most stress Iris had ever had. Every move Lando made gave her a mini heart attack. Although the battle between Hamilton and Vertappen was very entertaining, Iris didn't care.

Lando ended in 4th place and although it wasn't a podium, he was very happy with it. "You did so good. It's a good sign for the rest of the season." she said while hugging him. "Thanks babe, I have to go to the media pen now but I'll see you afterwards." and with that he left again.

...

Back in the hotel room Lando was exhausted and passed out as soon as he lay down on the bed. Iris couldn't blame he though, he had a long race with a good result. Iris also went to sleep and they were woken up a few hours later by Lando's alarm to catch their flight.

"Do we really have to go?" Iris whined with her face pressed into the pillow. "We can stay but I'm afraid we'll have to book our own flight then and we both know that's not gonna end well." Iris groaned and turned on her back. 

They made their bags and left for the airport and arrived home at four in the morning. To Iris' suprise they woke up at a normal hour.

"Do you have to go to work today?" Lando asked. "I do, but I only have to be there by noon." "Okay." he threw his arm around her and fell asleep again. It was incredible how much he could sleep.

...

Iris came back from work late in the evening. It was already Wednesday after the race but she could still remember every single detail. Lando was about to start streaming when she arrived at his house. He was just making some toast for dinner.

He reached for his bread with his bare hands but Iris wanted to stop him. "No Lan-" He started screaming in pain. He had burned his hand on the toaster. Iris turned on the tap and held his hand under the cold water. For the time his hand was under the running water, he kept making sounds of pain. "You idiot, don't ever take out toast like that!" "Yeah I know. I didn't do it on purpose!" "How much does it hurt?" "Like my hand is legitimately on fire." Iris sighed. "Let me look at it." She reached for his hand but he didn't let her see it. "Come on, I need to see how bad it is. If it's second degree burn, we better go to a doctor or something.

Lando looked at his hand. "Yeah, let's go to the doctor." The biggest smile started growing on his face. "Are you kidding me?" Iris threw the towel she was holding at him. "You can't scare me like that! That's not funny." Lando started laughing and Iris couldn't resist a smile and eventually also a laugh.

"Such a shame you didn't record that." Iris said. Lando pointed at the corner of the kitchen, next to the toaster. His phone was leaning against the wall and it was recording. Then she also noticed his laptop  on the counter. "Oh god." She put her head in her hands. "I still had to give you payback from that one time." "You know what the worst part is?" Iris asked and looked at her confused. "I knew you were going to give me payback the next time you were streaming, but it's been a month. And now I forgot. I litterally heard you say it to your chat."

"Hi chat." She said. "I'll be back in a minute chat, I have to end my stream on my laptop and restart it on my computer upstairs." He clicked end stream. "You okay with me streaming now or do you need some moral support?" Lando joked. "Haha very funny."

Lando was watching some F1 clips and explaining some stuff. Iris was watching too because, even though she could just ask, she wanted to hear his opinion on everything that happened during the race.

Lando ended his stream and they went to bed shortly after.

~~*~~
I have no idea what quali was today but I thought it was chaos. Ferrari was doing great, Hamilton kinda sucked and then Charles crashed. I don't know what to think about that. A lot of drivers were on a flying lap so it sucks for them but I want Charles to do good. But then at the same time I don't want him to do too well because if they keep these positions, Ferrari will become 3rd in constructors championship.
Anyway, thanks for reading and voting. Love you all.