ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Gemma stood in the doorway with a frown on her face. The defensive reaction of her sister made her frown turn into a smile and started laughing. "What the fuck are you doing here Gemma?" Iris exclaimed. "Calm down, you don't want mum and dad hearing you. But I heard you say something about seeing him shirtless."

"So you wanted to come and have a look?" Iris said, still practically shouting. "No, of course not." Lando pretended like he was hurt. "I just don't want you two doing that kinda stuff when I'm next door." "We weren't gonna do that! He just didn't have anything to sleep in since his clothes aren't comfortable enough." "Well then you should've asked me. I might still have something I bought for my old boyfriend but he never wore it."

She went into her room and came back holding sweatpants and a shirt. "Thanks." Lando awkwardly said. "Don't be doing dirty stuff." Gemma winked and left the room. Iris rolled her eye at her. Lando got changed and got into bed next to Iris.

"I don't know about you but that was one of the most awkward situations I've ever been in." Lando said and Iris agreed. They gave each other a quick goodnight kiss, and another one, and they ended up having a full make out session.

The next morning they woke up at 9 o'clock  and to their suprise, when they went downstairs there wa no sign of anyone being awake. They set the table and heard a voice coming from the front door. "Goddamn." Anne shouted, she wasn't expecting anyone to have heard that. "Mum, everything you okay?" Iris asked. "Oh hey. Uhm, yes I just dropped my phone." She picked it up from the floor and checked for scratches.

"Where were you?" Iris asked her mum. "I went to the bakery for croissants." She held up the bag in her hand. "If we have a guest, we need to have some descent food."

After they ate breakfast they got dressed and Lando helped Iris with packing for a whole week in Bristol.

"What kind of weather is it over there?" Iris asked. "The same as here, smartass. It's only two hours away. I know we're in England but it's not suddenly a whole other climate." Iris put her head in her hands from embarrasement. She didn't really think of that. Bristol sounded so far away for her, even though it's still in the country. They finished packing and went to Lando's house.

"So what do you think of them?" Iris asked while they were driving. "You look a lot like your mum. And you've got your dads attitude." Iris playfully stomped his arm. "I mean that in a good way. It's clear you've spent a lot of time together." "I guess so, I mean I've been working with him since I'm sixteen so that's almost five years now. But the first few years I still had to balance it with school and of course, that was more important."

They packed Lando's suitcase aswell and watched some movies.

Iris was woken up by kisses all over her face. "Wake up babe, we have to leave in two hours." She shot up, hitting his face. "Oh my god, sorry. Are you okay?" "Yes everything is fine except for the fact that you broke my nose." "Does it hurt that bad?" He pinched his nosebridge for a few seconds. "It's fine, it'll go away. I hope." "Aww, come here." She gave him a kiss on his nose and he started smiling. "Better?" "Way better."

"Can we grab a coffee before we go?" Iris asked after putting their bags in the car. "We can get coffee if you want but is there something else to drink because I don't like coffee." "How the fuck do you survive without coffee? I would never be able to." "I live on other things, like milk. Do you think they have it?" "Of course they do. And if they don't, we'll find it somewhere else." They got the coffee and milk and hit the road. After two hours they arrived at Lando's parents house.

"Are you nervous?" Lando asked. "No, I'm sweating for no reason." "You'll be alright. As long as you don't force it, they will love you. Just not as much as I do." They gave each other a quick kiss and got out of the car.

When they opened the door everyone was already waiting for them. His mother gave him a thight hug and said: "You must be Iris." as she held her arms open to hug her too. "Yes, that's me and you're Cisca right?" "Yes. How did you know?" "Lando has talked about his family a lot. But I don't mind, I'm close with mine aswell."

She introduced herself to the rest of the family but wanted to guess which sister was Flo and who was Cisca. "I'm guessing you're Flo and you're Cisca." Pointing to them. "No wait, you're Flo and you're Cisca." This time pointing to the right ones. "You'd be right with that." Flo said. She also met Oliver, his girlfriend Savannah and their dog Uno.

They all went out for a walk and got to know each other. It felt like Iris was talking a lot but when she asked Lando just to make sure, he said it wasn't too bad because they kept asking her things.

Iris also learned about the electric scooter company Adam runs and the F1 simulators Oliver makes. She was genuinely interested in how they ran the companies because in a few years, she would probably be running her father's kartingplace.

~~*~~
I'm sorry this chapter is technically too late for me cause it's already sunday here but 20 minutes isn't that bad. How did everyone enjoy quali today? I think McLaren is looking fast but I guess we'll see throughout the season.