ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

After eating lunch, all of the girls went to Flo's room. Savannah was in charge of music, and to be honest, her taste was pretty good. They weren't really doing anything but singing for the first hour. But after that, they tried on a lot of outfits for the others to judge and eventually they each had one left.

Flo chose a navy two piece with a lace top and the skirt had details in lace. For shoes she wore navy velvet heels. Cisca was going to wair a black top and leather shorts with tights under them and black flats with straps. Savannah decided on a beige glitter top, lightblue momjeans and beige heels. Iris chose a black glitter romper and black heels.

They ate dinner at home before putting on their outfits and make-up and heading out of the door. They walked to the pub because driving would mean one of them had to stay sober, it wasn't too far so no one made a big deal out of it. Before walking into the pub, Flo and Cisca stopped to say something. "We don't know if you' re the kind of people to spill the tea when you're drunk, but please no talking about our brothers. We don'twant any details, if you know what I mean." "Of course not, they aren't here so there won't be any of that."

They sat and told each other stories, the alcohol helped to loosen them up. It also made them very giggly. The most serious things became funny. Their boundaries from when they were sober were certainly crossed, but still not a word about Lando or Oliver. Even when they were talking about Flo and Cisca being single. "So there's no one you like? Not even a celeberty crush or anything?" Iris wondered. "Nope, I'm just busy with my riding. Even if I would meet anyone, it wouldn't work out because I don't have time for it." Flo answered. "You have to make time. You'll both have to compromise to move your schedules and spend as much time as you can together." Savannah told her. "And you Cisca? No one for you?" She added.

"I might have a tiny little crush." She stared at her feet while talking. "Why are you being so shy? Do we know him?" Iris asked her, trying go make eyecontact. "It may or may not be Mick." She shyly said, still looking down. "Schumacher? Why have you never told me this before?" Her sister was shocked. "Yes Schumacher. I know it's not good because of the age difference and he's German and all but I can't help it. I don't choose that." She was being very defensive. "Age difference? He's from '99 right? That would make it an age difference of three years. Don't worry about it." Savannah assured her. "And he might speak German but speaks he English too right? You wouldn't be the first to have a boyfriend with another mothertongue. It's only a problem if you make it one." Iris added.

"Can we talk about this another time? I want to dance now." Cisca said. "Yeesss, I wanna dance too." Iris drunkenly said. "You are so drunk Iris." Flo said. "Yes I am, and I don't give a single shit about it." She laughed and the others did too.

While dancing Iris felt two hands on her waist, when she turned she looked an unfamiliar man right in the eyes. "You wanna dance?" He whispered in her ear. Shivers went down het spine and suddenly she the haze of the alcohol disappeared. As soon as she gained enough courage, she spoke up. "Usually people ask that before putting their hands on someones body. And I have boyfriend so back off." She gave him her best bitch face to scare him off. The other girls had turned their attention to Iris and they were ready to have her back if they needed to. "Well, I don't see him anywhere. He doesnt' have to know. I'm Joshua by the way." He held his hand out for her to shake but she left him hanging. "Straight to the point, I like it." He put his hands on her waist again and leaned in to kiss her. She desperately tried to get him off but he was to strong. The girls looked at each other to see if everyone thought it was needed to intervene. They walked over and tried to help her. When they finally got him off he was knocked down by another guy. "She said back off, don't you understand that?" he shouted.

He turned to Iris who had taken a few steps back, but she was surrounded by the girls. Iris needed her friends help to be stable on her feet. The heels she was wearing didn't give much support so it wouldn't take much for her to sprain her ankle. They helped her sit down at a table but stayed close. They let go of her after a while and she wanted to go outside to get some fresh air. Someone who noticed her going outside, followed her. "Are you okay?" He asked when they were outside. Iris recognised the outfit to be the boy who knocked Joshua out. He walked closer so she could see his face. When his face was lit up by the streetlights, she went pale in seconds. She had never expected him to be there.

~~*~~
Soo, does anyone have any guesses who just helped Iris? Leave you guesses cause I'm curious to see if anyone will be right.