ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩

"What do you want to do?" Lando asked, playing with Iris' hair. "You wanna watch a movie?" Lando passed her the remote and told her she could pick one. She kept looking for a good one until Lando spoke. "Why are you skipping all of those? Isn't Murder on the Orient Express a good movie?" "Yes, but it's so long. By the time they find out someone was murdered, I'm already asleep." "Is it that long?" "It's two hours. Actually let's watch it. Have you seen it?" "Nope." "Have you been living under a rock for the past 5 years or something? You call yourself a movie lover but haven't seen that movie." "That rock would be called being a racing driver."

**Spoiler alert (skip if you don't want to know how it ends)

"So let me get this straight, so Ratchett is actually Cassetti and he murdered Daisy Armstrong?" Lando asked confused"Yes." "But how does he suddenly know that? It's logical but it's so far-fetched." Iris thought about it for a second. "You're right, with this one link between them, he already knows. But knowing Ratchett is Cassetti is kind of important to understand the rest of the story. So I guess it was just to be able to understand everything easier."

Right before Lando would find out who was the murderer, Iris paused the movie. "Do you have any guesses who the murdered him? I'm curious to see if you have a detective hiding in you and if you've paid enough attention to know." "It could be any one of them, it wouldn't even suprise me if it was Poirot." Iris laughed because she recognised the situation from the first time she watched the movie. "That would be an amazing plot twist."

Lando sat at the edge of his seat. "You wish to go free without punishment for your crime? You must only commit one more." He gasped when Poirot put the gun on the table. "You must silence me. Bouc can lie, but I cannot. DO IT! ONE OF YOU!"

...

"I have to be honest, your reaction at the end was amazing. You literally gasped." Iris laughed, Lando had been so caught up in the storyline. "I was prepared for a lot but not that, all of them being murderers was a suprise. Poirot asking them to kill him but then it turning out to be an unloaded gun. That was all the movie needed to be even better than it already was."

**End of spoilers

"You're reactions were probably what kept me awake cause I'm exhausted." They both laughed. "Let's go to bed then, I'm pretty tired too." Lando yawned.

...

Iris was sitting on the counter  behind Lando while he was making dinner for them. She was playing with her water bottle but stopped before speaking. "When do you think you have time to meet my friends? Ever since I've said we would arrange something they started bothering me even more then before." He also stopped moving around the food in the pan and turned around. Now they were facing each other but Lando had to look up at her. "Well, I have to go to McLaren tomorrow and the day after that but I'm free from Friday to Monday." "Saturday afternoon then?" Lando agreed and finished the food.

"What'd you make." "Chicken shawarma." "Hey, you've learned how to say that!" "Oh god, have you seen that video too? You really have been stalking me." "It's not my fault, my instagram explore page seems to think I'm a fan of you. I just saw a video with Lando Norris once (almost) said. I just had to watch that." "I wish I could watch that kind of videos of you, cause you can probably find videos of me from when I'm five, but I can't see those of you."

"Oh I'm sure my sister would happily send you some embarrassing videos. The video where you say 'cause I love milk' is nothing compared to that." "We will see about that."

Only half an hour later they were watching videos of a younger Iris. "Look at how weird I am, who says that? No one ever did, except for me of course. Why did I even think that was cool?" "How old were you in this one?" "I think about 9 or 10. Why?" "You might be a weirdo but you haven't changed at all. You're still the biggest weirdo I know, apart from myself. And you've grown but you still have the same face." "Cheers for that. Now you're basically saying I have a babyface." "I didn't, I said you have grown but everything is just in the same proportion as then."

"You're cute when you try to defend yourself." Iris laughed. "No I'm not! I'm very masculine." "Whatever you say big guy."

...

Iris was sitting at a table in a bar with her friends. "I forgot to ask you this and now that your boyfriend isn't here yet, I can do so. Has my brother been bothering you ever since the time you told us?" Abby asked. "No, but we don't talk so there couldn't have been any problems. He did try to speak to me once and then I got mad pretty easily but I had a bad day." Iris explained. "Thank god. Nothing against your brother Abby, or actually maybe it is, but he's just a creep." Hazel said. "I know. He's always been stupid, but I never expected it to reach such levels of stupidness."

Minutes started passing by and Lando hadn't arrived yet. "When will he be here?" Abby asked. "He's here." Iris stood up and walked towards the entrance of the bar.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late." They gave each other a quick kiss. "Don't worry, I just told them you had to do something for work." "That's true actually, Zak called me. I can't ignore him." "No don't do that. You ready to meet my friends?" They started walking to the table. "Will I ever be?"