ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"I don't know how I haven't asked this yet but what does he look like?" Hazel asked. "Wait a second, I'll show you a picture of him." Iris answered. "It sounds like you already have a lot of pics of him." Abby winked. "I don't think I have even one. I think you forgot he's kinda famous, I'll find plenty pictures of him online." She pulled out her phone and typed his name in her browser. "This is him."

"He's cute

"He's cute. I get why you like him so much. When you were looking through the pictures, you had a cute smile on your face. Did you know that?" Abby said with a cheeky smile. "Oh my god really?" Iris' face went all red and her friends laighed at her. "Iris is in looooooveeeee!" They said at the same time. "No, I'm not." "Girl, you're so smitten." "What makes you think that?" "I don't know, maybe the way tou talk about him. And the fact that you're smiling and blushing the whole time." Abby pointed out. "Okay maybe I am. Is that bad? I mean we've only known each other for a week." "It's definately soon but you've seen each other almost every single day. As long as you promise to take it slow, all is good." Hazel reassured her. "Of course I'll take it slow, it's me remember?" "We just don't want him breaking your heart."

"I have the best idea. You guys should be together with Lando's friends, then we can go to races adn stuff together." Iris said. "I'd like that, but are they single?" Abby asked. "I'll ask Lando."

Lando🥰

Do your F1 friends have girlfriends? Or maybe boyfriends?

You mean all the F1 boys or only George, Charles and Alex?

I meant George, Charles and Alex but maybe all of the boys is better.

The only ones that don't have girlfriends are Daniel, Pierre, Lance, Lewis and Daniil.
Why'd you ask?

I was thinking of finding my friends F1 boyfriends.

Then I guess maybe not Daniel and Lewis unless they want a 10 year older man.
It still won't be practical cause I don't think any of them live in the uk.

No F1 boyfriends for them I guess.

What about you?

👀👀

"I'm sorry guys, no F1 boyfriends for you. The drivers that don't have girlfriends are either too old or don't live in the country." Iris announced. "That's a pity, it would've been cool. Plus have you seen their sixpacks?" Hazel said. "Since when do you know about F1 drivers and their sixpacks?" Iris asked. "Since you were on your phone for 5 minutes, talking to Lando. In the mean time, I was looking for shirtless pictures of them. I've also got some of Lando." Hazel held her phone out for Iris to look them. "I don't want to see that!" Iris exclaimed. "What? You don't want to see your soon to be boyfriend's sixpack?" Abby asked. "No, he doesn't have anything like that of me. That's not fair to him." She explained. "You're so boring." Abby said. "Wait, don't you have bikiniphoto's from this summer on your insta?" Hazel asked. "Yes, what about them?" "Well, he can look at those pictures so you can look at these." "Still, I don't wanna look at them." "You can't have one single bit of fun, can you?" "Not by looking at shirtless pictures of Lando without his permission." "Since when do you need permission for that? With a body like that, he'd be crazy not to let you look at him." Abby said.

...

"You home already?" Lando asked. "Already? It's 1 o'clock." Iris answered. "I thought you would've been out with your friends until 4 or something." "Not tonight. We were all too tired. Why are you still up?" "I couldn't sleep." "Awww, you want me to sing you a lullaby?" "Yes please." "I'm sorry, unless you want your ears to be bleeding, I won't sing." "It can't be that bad." "It is, believe me. But even if I could sing, I don't wanna wake my parents and sister. They're already going to be grumpy for being on the phone with you at this time of day but what they gonna do about it?" "Good point."

"Are your friends sad that they can't get F1 boyfriends?" "I know where you're going with this. But they're mostly sad because according to them all of you have sixpacks." "Is that the only reason they'd want an F1 boyfriend?" "Basically, yes. They have very low standards in men. The only criterium they have is a sixpack, no personality traits or anything, just a sixpack is enough." "And what are your criteria?" "A woman never tells, Lando." "I should've known." "Do you have any requirements?" "Just someone with who it feels right to be around and that's also one of my best friends. No specific personality traits or maybe that they have to love movies. I have to be with someone who I can watch hundreds of movies with." "Do I check those boxes?" "Of course, and you're so much more than those requirements." "Aww, you're such a flirt." "That's my job."

~~*~~
Hopefully the picture in the beginning of the chapter doesn't dissapear this time. Every time I started editing, it had dissapeared. Thanks for reading. We've hit 2k reads since the last chapter!! The amount of reads I've had means a lot, but voting helps out even more.