ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟

"Oh shit." Iris said as she read through the comments. "What's wrong?" Lando asked. "It's nothing really bad but my friends saw two glasses so now they're already drawing conclusions." She said a little bit irritated. "Is that such a bad thing? I mean, I'm not saying we should make it official, but you can tell your friends about me. Charles, George and Alex know about you." Iris smiled. "Do they now? What did you tell them about me?" "Just that you're very arrogant and stuff." He said jokingly and she laughed. "Nice to know. But in all seriousness, what do they actually know?" She asked. "All they know is that I went on a date with the girl from the kartingplace. I actually thought you told your sister because how else would she find me?" "Yes, I told her. I wouldn't need to though. She's basically FBI. If you give her 10 minites, she'll find out where you live, who your family is and all kind of weird stuff, doesn't matter how famous you are. If there's anything you need to tell me, you better say so now, before she finds out and tells me." He thought about it for a second. "Except for the milk video there's nothing I can think of."

"Talking about that video, why wasn't I allowed to watch it without you?" She asked. "I don't know, it was just a way to keep you from watching it. It's embarrasing, you know." She laughed at how shy he acted. "You're cute when you're shy." Iris said. "No I'm not. I'm very masculine." He said while flexing his muscles and making faces. "That's not making it any better. You're making it even worse actually. But what happens in that video that makes ut so embarrising?" "Just that I was such a baby then. Plus wouldn't it be weird for you to watch videos of me?" "Not really, I've seen all of Quadrant videos and it wasn't weird at all." Lando's head shot towards her. "You actually watched those vids?" "Yes of course. And as you said I really like Ria, I think we could be good friends. Where'd you meet each other?" "Jealous are we?" "No, I'm just curious." "I actually hadn't met her before the first recording. I just came across her online and thought she'd be a good addition to the team so I asked her to be a part of it."

...

It had been a few days since her picknick with Lando. Iris was lying on her bed, checking her phone when she got a notification in the groupchat.

Da girlzz

Hazel: Iris got something to tell us? You skipped our comments on your pic.

Abby: Pleasseee tell me it's my brother

Iris: Yes, I have someting to tell you.
Wait, did you know your brother liked me?

Abby: Didn't you? It was so obvious. You don't talk to each other but he is constantly staring at you

Hazel: I can't believe you didn't know Theo likes you

Abby: How and when did you find out then?

Iris: He texted me while I was on a date, probably to get my date jealous, and when I confronted him, he kissed me

Abby: Why is my brother this fucking stupid?

Hazel: You still haven't told us who it is

Iris: I don't think you'll know him but his name is Lando Norris, he's 21 and a Formula 1 driver.
Iris: That's all I'll tell you over chat, are you guys free to meet up tonight?

Hazel: Yess

Abby: Always

When Iris arrived, her two friends were already setting across each other at a table with their drinks. Iris took place next to Hazel. She passed Iris a drink. "Here, we've ordered you a vodka and watermelon punch." "Thanks." Abby leaned over the table. "Okay now tell us the story." "Okay, he came karting with three of his Formula 1 friends and we made a bet. If I won he'd have to buy me ice cream and if he won I'd have to go on a date with me. It wasn't really clear who won so we went on a date and afterwards he suprised me with ice cream. Then I kind of faked not being able to get back inside my house so I could stay at his." They both smiled at her. "You sneaky bitch." Hazel said. "I know, I know. Then we talked for a bit and he basically was worried that I was after his money. When I told him I wasn't, he kissed me. We watched a movie and slept in the same bed since I couldn't  sleep. We went on a few more dates since then and then the whole thing with your brother happened in the mean time." "Damn girl." Abby said. "I know a lot of it sounds stupid when I say it like this but in the whole context  in made way more sense." "We get it. It does sound like you really like him though." "I do, it's been a week since our first date and every spare minute I spend think about him." Her friends awed. "When will we meet him?" "What is it with everyone wanting to meet Lando? You will meet him when we're both comfortable with that. To be completely honest, my parents and sister will meet him before you." "I would say I'm mad about that but I get it."

~~*~~
I put this chapter together while watching Twitch Rivals because I don't plan stuff and mostly just make it up at the spot. If you have any suggestions for things you want to happen, doesn't matter what, let me know. Thanks for reading and as always don't forget to vote!!