ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"I know you need your time but you told me you would tell me what was wrong tonight so I wa-" Lando was cut of by Iris. "I was at the Williams hospitality 'cause I was talking with Sandra but when I left I was stopped by someone. Noah." "I swear if I run into that bastard I will knock him out." Lando balled his fists. Iris placed her hands on then to try to calm him down. "Although I would love to see that and I would also like to the same but I'm afraid we will see him more often." "Why? How did he even get into the paddock?" "Apparently he has a job at Williams. He will be there every race weekend so we better get used to having him around."

Lando stood up and started pacing around the hotel room. He took his phone from the bad and put it against his ear. "What are you doing?" Iris asked. "I'm calling George. I have to be sure he actually works there."

He put the phone on speaker and George picked up. "Hello, Lando?" He said. "Yes hi George. I have a quick question." "Okay is it that important that you can't ask me tomorrow? I'm kinda busy." "It doesn't take long. Is there by any chance someone working in your team with the name Noah?" George thought about it for a second. "Not on my team but Nicky has someone on his team. Maybe you should ask him." "Okay bye." "Bye Lando." He hung up the phone and immediately started calling Nicholas. "He was useless."

"Hey Lando, everything okay?" Nicky said. "Yes everything alright. With you?" Lando tried to at least be polite with Nicky since he wasn't really with George. "Alright alright. Why did you call me?" "I just have a question, it won't take long. George said there is a Noah working in your team, is that right?" "Yes, he's one of my mechanics. Are you trying to get him on your team or anything?" "No, don't worry about that. I'm not after him." Lando was making his tone very clear. "I wouldn't mind though, he does his job but he isn't very nice." "Alright cheers Nicky. I'll see you later." "Bye Lando."

"So the man never changed. The only person he was ever nice to was me. When he left I changed, but I guess he didn't." Iris laughed. "Is this really the time to joke? We have to find a way to not run into him on race weekends." Lando was very serious about it. "I don't want my girlfriend stolen by some guy that left his best friend behind." "Lando," Iris sighed. "First of all, why are you jealous of Noah? I have no interest in him. Zero, nada, niente. The only one I have interest in, is you. Second of all, that's all in my past. It happened, I didn't forgive him and moved on with my life."

Lando's muscles relaxed and he stared deep into Iris's eyes. "How can you stay so calm?" "Because I know we will get through this, as a couple." "And what of we don't?" "Then that's a problem for future Iris. And this Iris would like to just have some cuddles from her boyfriend or celebrate his podium instead of ruining the whole night with my problems."

Lando threw himself over Iris, causing her to fall down with her back against the mattress. Lando wrapped his arms around her and placed numerous kisses all around her face. Iris was giggling, satisfied by the fact she got happy and cute Lando back.

~~*~~

Hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote. I'll make the next chapter a bit longer since this one is a bit shorter.