Chapter (2) Appa

"A-appa.. I-i will save you."

22/02/21

22/02/21

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV  

"Kill him." The mafia ordered and started walking toward his car, leaving a crying, sobbing and trembling 6 year old boy.

Everybody's eyes widened at the mafia's words, they were mafias, there wasn't any word called kindness in their dictionary, but killing a 6 year old kid without any fault was cruel.

The male was walking toward his car without even glancing back, loud cries of the boy echoed in his ears.

Jimin sighed and moved toward the kid, he grabbed his arm and the boy screamed, he was young but he knew what was going to happen with him.

"Pl-lease no. Lea-ave me, Appa.." The boy yelled at the top of his lungs but to avail.

The mafia halted his steps when he saw the man with broad shoulders in front of him, his brown locks waving with air.

"Jk, we don't have to kill the kid." He uttered looking at the mafia with hopeful eyes.

The mafia knew this in front of him was a little too soft for killing an innocent, the mafia wouldn't accept this but he respected this man a lot.

The male glanced at the male called Jin and then looked back at the crying boy, he snapped his head toward his man slash elder brother who looked at him coldly but gave a nod indicating to not kill the kid.

The male sighed and looked at Jin , giving him a stern nod with his cold aura.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." The man chirped and flashed his sweetest smile.

"Baby, we are not doing anything to you okay. You can go." He told him and the boy smiled, flashing his boxy smile. 

Everyone coos at him except one who was reading the boxy smile of the kid with his cold aura.

But before the boy started walking or could take a step, black patches started forming in front of him as he fell down only to be caught in two hands holding him in his arms. 

The sudden weakness of the kid made some gasp so some worried for him.

"Wh-what happened to him ?" The worried male asked more to himself, kneeling on the road, stroking the kid's messy hair.

"What do you expect, Jin, he is a street kid, maybe he has fainted because of hunger or exhaustion.." the male named Namjoon uttered at the remark as the other's eyes widened.