Chapter (18) Heartbeats

"You not only own my heart,
But heartbeats too."

11/05/21

11/05/21

Rewritten : 14/06/22

Took me so long to update, hope you were waiting. Do lots and lots of comments.

_______________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

Soft snores left his lips, his head resting against the Male's broad shoulder, who looked at him with his soft and apologetic eyes.

"Taehyung.." Seokjin's soft voice filled his ears as he groaned in his sleep, opening and closing his mouth like a starfish, he gasped.

" I am sorry.." The blonde cried out, looking around in panic but he calmed down when met the other's warm orbs.

"We are home, Taehyung." The Male's soft voice filled his ears as the blonde nodded his head, stepping out of the car, he refused to look at any of his hyung.

The blonde flinched when his fisted hands were grabbed by Seokjin itself, looking up Taehyung expected to see hate but found guilty filled eyes.

"I am sorry." He apologised, making Taehyung look at him with confusion on his pretty features.

"I shouldn't have behaved with you like I did. I yelled at you and wanted you to get out of my mansion, without knowing about your situation, I blamed you, I am sorry." Seokjin completed as the younger one smiled.

"Y-you aren't mad at me?" His small voice made everyone's heart clench, Seokjin's eyes stinging before he shook his head, looking like a child. 

But he flinched when Taehyung hugged him tight, wide boxy grin on his face, his sparkling eyes making everyone coo.

And no one needed a word as Taehyung's eyes spoke more than any word could, everyone joining feeling complete after years.

They knew maybe Taehyung was at fault for not trusting Jungkook, but he was carrying a child, it was only mother instincts that made him do all those things.

He was young, his mind wanting to do everything to keep his baby and himself safe, even if that include leaving his husband who wasn't even at fault (note the sarcasm) 

He had suffered a lot, they knew if Taehyung was to blame then he had already suffered a lot– like Jungkook didn't. 

Yoongi was the first one to break the hug as he smiled, "C'mon guys, we should get inside, the rotten bunny is already on his way, he will bury us to make his cub wait." A blush crept on Taehyung's cheeks as he bit on his lips, the other's laughing.