Chapter (25) Home

"The feminine urge to steal his last name."

23/06/21

23/06/21

Rewritten :: 15/06/23

We are moving toward the end, there are only 2 chapters more with an epilogue. As I don't have more drafts, I will summarise this story quickly.

Guys, please do not forget to engage with this chapter or I am really gonna cry. And this isn't a lie. I will seriously cry as my insecurities always increase when it comes to a fluff chapter 😭🥺

**Long note at the end**

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

▪︎▪︎▪︎ 3 months later ▪︎▪︎▪︎

The silence in the room was comforting, a soft breeze intruding from the window, the mafia sitting on the chair behind the big glass table as his pen scribbled around a few papers. 

Just like how he liked, today the mafia decided against going to his office, not wanting to dress in stiff blazers and tight trousers, formal shoes and stern glares. 

Not wanting to dress for authorities or responsibilities, he decided to dress for himself today. A soft smile lingered on his lips, glancing down at his fingers that were wrapped around the ink pen. 

He stilled and stared at his blurred figure down in the glass for a moment, observing himself after a long, long time. 

The black hood that hugged his buff body or the loose baggy pants around his legs, the raven tilted his head a little, looking with a smile at his dangling long earring, then raised his hand a little and let them brush against his wet hairs. 

It's been such a long time, maybe years, that he had looked at himself properly, the tattoos adoring his skin, Jungkook remembered how excited he was when he got the first one. 

Nine years ago from today or maybe ten, the man chuckled to himself as he remembered, they were in university back then and Taehyung had tagged along with him with the biggest smile on his face but had returned with wet cheeks and terror eyes for the pain Jungkook received. 

Speaking of Taehyung, the mafia did not hesitate to give all the credits for this to the blonde. God— the past three months had changed everything adorably. 

Now, they both share glances at each other, their cheeks blushed red from each other's gaze and shy touch of their fingers— god! 
Jungkook felt hot, refusing to see the cherry red apple on his cheeks.