Chapter (14) Storm

"Have you ever been through storm?
The storm you felt in your heart.."

15/04/21Rewritten : 14/05/22

15/04/21
Rewritten : 14/05/22

More than 4000 words. :)

___________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
___________________________________*****
Third person POV

The mafia was sitting against the headboard, his bambi eyes fixed at the blonde figure sleeping and snoring peacefully, his bumbum resting on the floor and head by the edge of the bed.

The dim sunlight that peeked in between the curtains, falling on his cheeks and giving a radiating shine to his skin.

The mafia had woken up, immediately getting hit with the worst pain in his head, he didn't know how many bottles of the burning liquid he had gulped down his throat but the headache never left him.

Last night incidents cleared in his mind, the bar, coming to the mansion, him burning Taehyung's fingers in the hot coffee.

The raven was startled by his own actions as he had hurriedly jumped to check the blonde's hand and had breathed in relief when didn't find any burn spot or something but only Taehyung's fingers red.

The mafia remembered the talk he had with the blonde, he remembered breaking down and Taehyung doing the same.

The man still could hear Taehyung's apologies and emotional breakdown but what made the raven haired male stop breathing was the sight of Taehyung curing into a ball and him undoing his belt.

Jungkook's eyes had roamed furiously in the whole room abs his breath hitched when found the belt on the floor near his bed, where Taehyung was– what the fuck I did with him!

He screamed and forced his mind to remember what happened after that, did he– did he hit Taehyung with the belt– no no no!

The male panicked, his eyes roaming on the blonde's figure. He could see faint bruises on the younger's arms or on his stomach and waist from behind his shirt– the mafia knew they weren't caused by the belt. 

But still he was scared– scared of himself!

The male's attention was caught by the whimper that left Taehyung's mouth when he shifted in his sleep– he must be sore from sleeping in this weird position.

Taehyung blinked his eyes open, munching on empty mouth and letting out a wide yawn like a toddler.

But he flinched when his eyes met with the mafia's, the sudden action causing him to fall back on his back, letting out a broken cry because of the pain he felt.