Chapter (19) Maybe

"I wish I could be a better me for you."

20/05/21Rewritten :: 21/07/22

20/05/21
Rewritten :: 21/07/22

I wrote this chapter with a lot of love and emotions, even shed a few tears, don't make me sad by not engaging. ㅠㅠ

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Song recommends :: Itni batein. (Hindi)

If you can't understand hindi, please switch to some soft, sad song.

The mafia let out a breath, finally looking up at Taehyung who was staring down at the bed sheets, opening his mouth to speak something but he stopped when the blonde looked up, brown soft glistening eyes meeting his dark black charcoal blank orbs.

They stared into each other's orbs before Taehyung looked away, shuffling with Jaehyun on his lap, a painful expression making its way on his features that didn't go unnoticed by the raven.

"Why don't you lay him down?" Jungkook's voice was gentle but the blonde still flinched, peeking at the other and then at his boy.

Stuttering, he shook his head, heart still fearing the mafia, nlt trusting with his son whom he had met after so long. "N-no.."

The mafia sighed, noticing the blonde's uncomfortable expressions and him shuffling again and again, trying to hold Jaehyun study for longer with his aching back and legs that were crossed now, hurting more.

Jungkook debated, standing up on his feet to have Taehyung looking at him confused as he made his way toward the blonde, watching him look at him with fear now.

The mafia raised his arms, grabbing the sleeping boy from Taehyung who nearly yelled at the mafia in defence, looking at him with wide fearful eyes.

"W-what are you doing! L-leave him, l-leav–

"Shh! I am not hurting him, see." The mafia grumbled, unconsciously a pout forming on his lips at the blonde's untrust and panic state.

The raven shifted to the other side, laying the sleeping boy down, as Jaehyun rolled in sleep, burying his face in Taehyung's pillow, the mafia chuckling at the boy.

Jungkook sat down on the bed, his orbs filling with fondness as he stared at Jaehyun's sleeping face, eyelashes resting on his puffed up cheeks, button nose and lips forming pout, the small scratch on his cheek resembling a lot of his own. 

The mafia couldn't help but think of his messed up life, how he turned from a sweet bunny tooth boy to a heartless mafia who killed and played with blood.