Chapter (24) Stay

"There was so much pain in my fate,
But I had just love, him."

06/04/2023

06/04/2023

These are the new chapters, which mean there was no drafts for them, no vote, no old comments. I hope you interact.

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

After their breakdown in the lounge, everyone had felt the radiating happiness of the mansion. They all had cooed at the smiling kid and his appa. 

The guard and servants cleaned the area, removing every trace of the blood and dead bodies had small smiles stuck on their lips, feeling nothing but content for their boss. 

The Male's sobs were definitely hard to believe but they all were familiar with the bond he had made with the six year old kid and him calling their heartless boss, "dada", had all of their hearts fluttering in their chest. 

And in all that mess no one realised when it was almost evening, Taehyung wanted to express his gratitude to Jungkook, the male had saved him and his son, also wanting to apologize in worry of Jaehyun's any word offending the raven.

He had found himself walking toward the mafia's bedroom but even after he knocked multiple times, the lack of response had him turn teary eyes and when Yeonjun told him that the raven had left with Yoongi and Hoseok for some meeting, a breath of relief passed his lips. 

Fortunately no one was hurt greatly, small scratches here and there which Jimin compared to baby mosquitoes bites.

When Taehyung thought that his baby would be scared of the mess from today, the kid was very much intrigued with today's actions, the guns spiking his interest and not for a moment his mouth stopped talking about how strong his buddy was. 

The kid excitedly told his father about how his strong buddy shooed the bad guy away like Taehyung wasn't present there. The blonde had laughed wholeheartedly when Jaehyun recited the whole incident with big wide round doe eyes, eyebrows raised adoringly and mouth gaping with words and his tone.

As Taehyung cuddled the six year old to his chest, he couldn't help but be worried about the mafia. They had their snacks already and looking at the window, Taehyung assumed it's soon going to be dark. His brown orbs rested on his child who was still talking about his buddy's strength, when a thought made his heart shudder. 

Taehyung's hold tightened on the child's small frame, he felt his orbs burn with warm water and he failed to notice how the kid had already stopped talking, now looking at him with equally tear- filled eyes.