Chapter (24.5) Heart

"Your arms feel more like home than my house ever did."

11/06/21Rewritten :: 23/04/2023

11/06/21
Rewritten :: 23/04/2023

5k+ words. I hope you like this chapter.
Song recommendation :: zara zara (by bombay jayashri)

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

The morning breeze that entered the room had the curtains flew away in the air, the sunrays intruding on the peaceful morning. Birds were chirping outside. 

The sleeping man frowned in his sleep, eyes fluttering open sleepily, he blinked, groaning in annoyance of being woken up from such a peaceful slumber. 

He blinked more furiously, adjusting to the sudden light as Taehyung sat up, his blonde locks pointed everywhere and almond eyes half open.

"Hyunie.." He whispered and as if it were a habit, his hand travelled to his side to pat the six year old on the stomach but he flinched when the palm of his hand didn't meet the soft tummy but the bedsheets. 

Almost immediately Taehyung's half open eyes were opening in alarm and panic, head moving to find his child but the sight in front of him had his thundering heart stop. 

The child was turned around at 180 degree, his tiny body pressed to the mafia's who had his back facing them. The sight brought out a small chuckle out of the blonde's lips.

 The sight brought out a small chuckle out of the blonde's lips

He smiled. The blonde felt his heart beating at peace. Last night moments filled his brain, the memories of the cries he let out last night caused his cheeks to burn in embarrassment. 

"You are stupid." The blonde cursed himself, palm raising to rest on Jaehyun's hairs as he caressed them with love. 

"My baby.." He whispered and looked back at the sleeping mafia who had his face buried in pillows and duvets, failing to stop the emotion that raised in his chest, he stared at both the sleeping figures before he was shuffling to his feet toward the bathroom.