Chapter (27) Love

"Not a man who says 'mine'
against your neck but the man who whisper
'yours' while on his knees"

"Not a man who says 'mine' against your neck but the man who whisper 'yours' while on his knees"

30/06/21
Rewritten :: 02/07/23

Last chapter of Faith Against Fate, thank you so much for reading and making it till year, don't forget to comment and interact, the more interaction— the earlier update of epilogue. Lots of love!

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.

__________________________________*****
Third person POV

▪︎▪︎▪︎7 months later▪︎▪︎▪︎

It was late noon, when the blonde was humming a tune to himself as he kept the already folded clothes in the cabinet, a soft smile sticking on his lips, skipping on his feet happily. He swirled around, only to giggle at himself. 

Past months brought a sense of happiness to his heart, a wave of comfort always surrounding his petite figure and just like an aura, a security curling around him. 

His bare feet stepped against the soft carpet as he slid the balcony door open, a soft gush of wind met his cheek, a little warmer and a little cold, the weather looked like he might cry soon.

He stopped by the railing as his blonde locks played with it. Taehyung's eyes rested on the flowers in the garden. His heart beating with peace, when his sight fell on the mafia in his usual white shirt and black fit trousers, the sleeves folded till his elbows, raven messy bun on his head. 

And when his memories flashed with the boxy grin of the six year old, now seven, Taehyung laughed softly. Eyes not leaving the sight of Jungkook who now galred at one of his guards, he wondered if it was the same male who had whined and spilled the tears for no reason at all on that night.

Even though the mafia refused to accept but he had cried tears when the kid decided a choose a fucking trip, more like a work trip to expand their business and mafia's to Europe with Yoongi, Jimin and others. As they all ditched both him and Taehyung under the watch of the wall of the mansion.

And the blonde still remembered the way the mafia had gone all whining and pouty, even cursing the hyungs for separating a child with his father. Taehyung agreed that he himself had cried and asked his child to rethink his decision but the child was super excited to visit different places wanting to find more reasons to annoy his yoon yoon.