Chapter (6) Fun

"Some kills for cigarettes,
And some loves for strawberries,
It's just a matter of fun, babe."

- Naveena

05/03/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

"Please, save- save m-me from him..." Taehyung weekly murmured leaving the mafia confused.

Jungkook thought for some time about whom the blonde was murmuring even in his weak state and he made up his mind that the blonde was remembering his ex-husband to save him from Jungkook.

His thoughts made the mafia's blood boil, his eyes glared at the blonde who took in the notice of blabbering Taehyung, slight guilt filling those bambi eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to get soft on the blonde, mind wanting to make him suffer and heart wanting to leave. How fucking difficult!

The mafia walked toward the door only to turn back after remembering that Taehyung had hit his shoulder on the wall before;

He sat on a side stool beside Taehyung and slid off his shirt carefully, his mind asking him why he was taking care of the male but his heart shushing him up.

Just some minutes before he was saying that he would not show any mercy and now aiding Taehyung's wound. Man of his words!

The mafia saw Taehyung's tan skin without any mark just like before, those 2 years had healed those painful marks, leaving clean skin but wounded brain and heart.

He put an ointment on the blonde's shoulder, flipping the younger male on his stomach, the mafia smoothly massaged the back of the blonde's collarbone.

Jungkook glanced at the peacefully snoring blonde, tugging him with duvets, he left the room, leaving a shirtless blonde sleeping soundly.

__________________________________*****

When the mafia reached his mansion it was already morning, walking toward the kitchen, the raven haired haired poured himself a glass of water only to choke on it, when someone patted his back a little two harshly.

"What the hell-" The mafia yelled but stopped himself in the mid sentence when met with Seokjin's glaring eyes.

"Where were you the whole night ?" Jin asked him.

"In my penthouse." The elder male frowned at the answer, clear annoyance visible in the mafia's voice.

"Why ?"