Chapter (9) Coming

"He, h-he is coming!"

21/03/21

___________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blonde nodded his head, standing up on his feet, he looked at the smirking mafia. His eyes were blank and cold, emotionless.

To save his son if he had to do this he would. If this was his destiny, his fate then it was. 

The contract which states that him as Kim Taehyung is now a mere servant for the mafia then he is, he was a slave whom his owner could treat him in anyway he want then he would let him.

If he had to fulfil the condition no. 23, which states that a slave aka him, should be available, anytime, anywhere his master want to relive his stress in a pleasurable way then he would.

The younger male looked down, eyes glaring at the floor as he whispered;

"Where ?" 

"Follow me." Timidly nodding his head, tears threatening to fall, Taehyung followed the smirking mafia who glanced back at him.

He stopped, opening the door for Taehyung who entered, his body stiff and tensed, nervously looking around the room but he flinched hard when;

"What are you waiting for ?" Jungkook said, his voice deep and eyes blank as he sat on the couch, looking at the blonde up and down.

"Y-yes!" Taehyung timidly stammered, shaking fingers reaching to his shirt button before he started to them.

Eyes merely lifting toward Jungkook, silent pleading in them, tears finally rolling down. Taehyung didn't see any emotion in those bambi eyes as he bit his lips, letting his shirt fall down on the floor.

The raven haired male stood up from his place, making his way toward the blonde who stepped back. His fingers wrapped around his neck tie, losning it he stepped forward.

Taehyung's stiff body and fearful eyes didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, as with one more step, Taehyung's figure came in contact with the bed and he fell down on his back, a yelp passed his lips.

Tears decorated his cheeks, fist clenched by his eyes, the blonde shut his eyes tight when Jungkook hovered above him, feet dangling in the air.

Jungkook's charcoal orbs scanned Taehyung's face, arms resting by the blonde's side and knees rested in between Taehyung's legs.

Not once his eyes wavered down from the other's chin, not once his eyes fell over the tan skin of Taehyung who was scared to death.