Chapter (26) Boyfriend

"I am afraid to lose you.
But I can promise you that,
you don't have to be afraid of losing me."

24/06/21Rewritten :: 26/06/23

24/06/21
Rewritten :: 26/06/23

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The male stared dead in his own eyes into the mirror as he jerked back into reality after seeing the white sweater and ripped jeans he was wearing. 

He panicked, his heart refusing to rest even for a second, he stumbled in his steps, fingers clenching around the fabrics in his closest, he shuffled them with aggression.

Throwing his head back to cry in agony, the male groaned in complete annoyance. 

"Why do I not have anything good to wear?" The blonde grumbled under his breath, he looked down at his shoes, trying to remember when was the last time he went shopping for his clothes, he couldn't name the year.

As he half heartedly brought out a piece of cloth from inside the closet and placed it against his figure, he looked in the mirror. His lips curling into a gentle tuck when remembered how the mafia had stuttered on his tongue as he said, 

"T-taehyung, would you like to accompany me on a walk by the c-café? Please." Taehyung had melted at the tiny pleading that escaped Jungkook's lips and his doe hopeful eyes had stabbed his heart in a way that Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach. 

And even if they both knew that it wasn't just a walk to the café, no one said it out loud, afraid for their cheeks to paint into a darker shade of red and to feel the burning hot tingles in their skin. 

And only the memories made him forget the sadness of not having perfect clothes as he skipped on his feet toward the bathroom. 
_____________

"Jungkook before you leave, please sign thes—" The male stopped in his words as his mouth hung open, the male raised an eyebrow at the mafia in front of him.

He walked forward toward him as the raven felt the presence, he turned around, biting on his lips and with hesitation in his eyes. 

"Jimin hyung—

"Wohhh Jungkook, you look–" The mafia looked at the other with bubbling eyes, a soft smile forming on his lips which fell down drastically when;

"But wait, you were going on a date with Taehyung, right? Then why the fuck are you going to the meeting? Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare to ditch my best friend! I swear—"

"What? No!" The mafia shrieked with wide eyes as he watched Jimin glared at him, ready to smack his head with the hard cover file he was holding earlier.