Chapter (23) Breakdown

"I love you past the moon,
And
Miss you beyond the stars.."

02/06/2021Rewritten :: 31/12/2022

02/06/2021
Rewritten :: 31/12/2022

New year gift from my side, now give me lots of comments in return gift, please.

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

The moon shone brightly in the dark sky with twinkling stars accompanying him, the light of the moon and stars brought life to the darkness of the night.

The young boy sitting on the softest rug on the floor of the balcony looked at the moon without blinking his big round doe orbs, a thin and warm blanket covering his small figure like a cocoon.

He stared and stared, small palms curled inside the blanket as he sat crossed legs, the boy felt someone sit beside him, the trance of his bambi orbs finally breaking, a smile forming on his face.

"Jiminie.." He uttered, the male beside him chuckling, pulling him into his lap, they both looked up at the moon.

"Jaehyun, you like the moon?" Jimin asked, the tiny kid now curled in his lap, a soft nod giving Jimin his answer, he smiled.

"Can I ask, why?" The male said, politeness dripping with his tone and words as soft as feathers.

"I-i am scared of the dark, appa says I am his star, tiny and pretty. And he is my moon, big and strong to protect me from night demons." The kid answered, making Jimin's eyes soften, his hold tightening around him.

"Your appa protects you well?" The male said, making the younger kid in his lap nod his head eagerly, silence engulfing the balcony as the elder rocked Jaehyun's body back and forth.

But he stilled when Jaehyun turned around and hid his face into his chest, looking down at the mop of fluffy hairs, he smiled again.

"Are you cold, baby?" The only response he received was a tiny shake of his head, the male again staring to rock both of their bodies softly, when he heard a sniffle.

"Jaehyun?" Jimin panicked, raising up the kid a little as he cupped his cheeks, the bambi eyes that were glittering from moonlight were now glassy with tears.

"What happened, sweet?" He uttered, the tiny tears that rolled down Jaehyun's orbs had him panicked, Jimin had promised he would take care of the younger for today's night and remembered how hesitant Taehyung was.

"What happened, please tell Jiminie?" He asked again, Jimin didn't even know if Taehyung and Jungkook were together right now, their tiny plan of getting the other males together would fail if the kid wished to go back to his appa.