Chapter (22) Tears

"When feeling can't be said into words, they pour out in the form of water.

28/05/21
Rewritten :: 24/11/2022

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner. 

Please ignore the mistakes. 
_________________________________*****
Third person POV 

Jungkook's lips immediately moulded themselves into the words that were written on the cover page, tears yet again intruding his sight.

My fate brings me to you 
But,
My faith will bring you to me.

The mafia's heart felt like it had stopped beating and his lungs had made him choked on his breath, the raven exhaled a shuddering breath, before opening the scrapbook in front of him, Jungkook knew he had to do something.

He closed and opened his eyes again and blinked them rapidly, the male looked down at his own chest, his fingers curled around a small necklace dazzling around his throat. 

The male cuffed the pendant, the silence of the room was so loud that he heard the rhythm of his own heart. The tears that were burning his orbs before felt like sinking back to his soul.

Jungkook refused to cry anymore. The guilt of hurting Taehyung that was churning in his heart, that was making him weak, that was breaking him by piece by piece, he refused to break, the raven was a mafia, a tough man. 

When the blonde left he had promised himself to bury his emotions deep down in his heart but they raised at the arrival of Taehyung in his life.

Those emotions had raised when the raven found out about his unborn baby, they hurted him when he found the truth of Yugyeom, they killed him when the guilt churned in his chest. 

The male let his eyes open slowly as he sniffled and orbs blazing with darkness and blankness, he opened the scrapbook and the very first picture stick to the page felt like stabbing his heart.