Chapter (13) Baby

"Breaking my heart,
Here we apart,
I wanna stay near you."

12/04/21Rewritten : 26/04/22

12/04/21
Rewritten : 26/04/22

Waiting?

Naveena: I wrote this chapter while listening to "With you" on loop, be ready to shed some tears.

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.

__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The mafia drove crazily, his eyes droopy and red from the alcohol consumption, his mind blurry and brain fuzzy.

Only one thought dominated Jungkook's mind and his senses. The mafia wanted to hurt him, he wanted to give him pain, who gave him sufferings.

Jungkook wanted revenge, he wanted to hear screams and see tears.

The male reached his mansion, parking the car in the garage, he continued stumbling on his steps, the guards looking straight where they were supposed to, confused at the mafia's drunkenness but too scared to step in between.

Maids all asleep in their quarters, the mansion dead silent inside.

The raven turned around the lobby, closing the glass doors behind him, he knew the area was separate, no one was allowed there. 

The mafia stopped in front of the familiar wooden door, his heart going wild from rage, charcoal orbs glaring and palm clenched in fist.

The wooden door collided with the wall harshly when Jungkook kicked open it, the loud noise making the sleeping blonde jump up from his sleep.

Fear radiating from both his eyes and heart.

The blonde could smell faint alcohol, heavy breathings and bloodshot eyes, popping veins on neck and clenched fist were enough for him to crawl back on his bum.

"J-jungko–

"Make me a coffee– without milk!" The blonde shut his mouth, staring confused at Jungkook who stared back at him blankly, his eyes didn't blink and the raven didn't move, making Taehyung think that the other had froze.

But as the younger's head was occupied with immense fear, he couldn't do anything but nodding his head furiously and standing up on his feet.

Jungkook's dead stare gave shivers to Taehyung's spine, as he started moving forward sticking to the wall like a lizard, wanting to stay away from the raven as much as he could.