Chapter (17) Fate

"My fate was always against me.
Like always.."

07/05/21Rewritten : 26/06/22

07/05/21
Rewritten : 26/06/22

Do a lot of comments guys, I seriously squeal while reading them.

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

Taehyung hated his stupid life a lot, from his childhood but today he felt like murdering his own life, the blonde wanted to stab his heart if his life was a person. 

His eyes were flung open as bright sunlight made their way down on his face, the mafia hugging him like a kola, face peaceful like a baby but all Taehyung could feel was anger and sadness.

He had sneakily tried to get away from the mafia boss, softly removing his arm from his waist and trying to untangle their tangled legs.

The male had even got up from the mattress, ready to run away with all his might, get to Yeonjun and inform Yoongi, but a scared whimper had made its way out of his lips. When the blonde felt himself dragged back, falling down on Jungkook's hard chest, who still had his eyes closed.

"Where do you think you are going, cub?" The mafia's rich voice filled his ears as he struggled in his grip, now the mafia glaring at him with open eyes.

"Eager to meet your husband, hmm?" Taehyung was frozen in his place, his eyes starting stinging with tears as his heartbeat quickened. Those horrible memories gave him shivers. 

The blonde was pushed into the bathroom by the mafia as Taehyung did his routine, silently crying and stressing over his fucked up life.

The blonde was so ready to leave the room and find Yeonjun as soon as the mafia left for the restroom, but a gasp left his mouth when Jungkook cuffed his hand with the headpost.

"No risks, you know?" The male had uttered, disappearing behind the doors, taking keys with him, leaving the blonde to struggle.

And even when Taehyung knew it was useless to struggle, he did. Worry for his baby, Jaehyun filing his heart, he just wanted to fucking escape those stupid people, but the struggle did nothing but make him cry for another time. 

The blonde had made a plan C to escape the mafia, he knew the raven couldn't just take him everywhere he wanted but it was brutally failed when the mafia cuffed his right hand with his left, leaving him dumbfounded.