Chapter (5) Him

"Him and I were the best.."

02/03/21

02/03/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

Taehyung watched the person in horror. The man had become so muscular, his sweet aura was nowhere to be seen, a different scary dark dominant aura surrounding his buff body.

He watched how that man approached him so slowly, his footsteps making a tak sound, stepping on the marble floor.

The male stopped in his steps, standing tall in front of his tiny figure, the blonde looked up at the male from the floor, his heart beating with fear.

"Ju--j-j-Jung--k-kook..." Taehyung stuttered uncontrollably. Looking at his first husband who he cheated with another man.

The mafia smirked looking at the blonde's fearful face. He bent down at his level looking directly into those chocolate brown orbs, his eyes shone with hate and anger while the blonde's filled with fear.

The elder male smirked, raising his hand, he traced the jaw line of Taehyung whose breath hitched in his throat.

"I-i am sorry.." Taehyung whispered, a lump forming in his throat, mind dealing with hundreds of scenarios. 

He knew that the male in front of him was a mafia, he knew how much Jungkook  believed in taking revenge. 

The blonde knew Jungkook, his husb– ex-husband hates lies, he hates liars, the blonde knew about Jungkook's hate for his enemies. 

And the fact that now Jungkook considered him as his enemy, was enough to give goosebumps to Taehyung. 

Taehyung was scared, he agreed but the worry for his 6 year old boy made him terrified. 

The blonde knew, if in any case Jungkook got to know about Taehyung having a son, the mafia wouldn't hesitate even for a moment to kill that boy.

The world didn't know who the mafia was about whom they read articles, whose ruthlessness they discuss 

But Taehyung knew, who he was;

He was his nightmare.

The soft whisper of apology made the mafia's blood boil as his tracing figure stopped and he cupped the other's jaw in a tight grip.

The bruising grip made the blonde whimper in pain as he struggled trying to free his tied up hands.

"Don't even dare to say that fucking word again.." The raven haired male hissed at him, eyes burning with anger .