Chapter (4) Darling

"Surprise, surprise, darling.."

27/02/21

27/02/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

Jungkook was frozen on hearing this name, a wave of emotion hit him hard, his eyes shone with hurt, pain, fear, rage.

The wave of hate inside him overpowers all his emotions, his heart filled with hate for the said person and the kid sitting on the bed looking at him, so innocently.

The kid was feeling the daggers on himself as his heart beat raised. His bambi eyes shifted down not liking the intense gaze of the other.

Jaehyun unconsciously shifted a slight back as the fear started taking over him.

The mafia clenched his jaw, memories of his past wavering in front of his eyes, those loving words, his comforting eyes, the day his husband left him– for his needs.

The thought of Taehyung sleeping with another man and having a kid didn't help in calming down the mafia. 

This mere thought made his eyes burn with anger, hate and disgust. Taehyung's words rang in his ears. 

The mafia suddenly grabbed the kid's forearm, making Jaehyun wince in pain and letting out a low scream.

"Bu-buddy.." Jaehyun stuttered, his voice just a mere whisper.

The mafia ignored the kid's pained expression, continuing dragging him forcefully. 

The kid stumbled on his steps, hardly walking properly, the mafia's pace didn't match with his small legs.

The raven haired male stopped with caused the kid to bump his head onto the mafia's leg as he let out a "ouchie" rubbing his forehead, the kid looked up with teary eyes.

But no one saw it coming, when the mafia pushed the kid inside a room, his hands immediately locking its door. 

The kid flinched from the sudden move, his eyes widening when the door was closed, darkness filled the room as his small fist came in contact with the wooden door.

"Bu-budday!! I-I am af-afraid, i-i am sorry, pl-lease open this do-door." Jaehyun cried out loud, warm tears slipping down his eyes, the silence making it worse.

The male breathed heavily, hear beating in his chest, a drop of sweat slipped down his forehead, his eyes gazing at the door hatefully.

But the mafia was dragged out of his trance when he was nudged, looking at his side, the male found Jin looking at him with raised eyebrows, hands crossed on his chest.