Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung

"You used to be in my everything,
But now you are just
In my memories."

— Naveena

24/02/21

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
______________________________*****
Third person POV

"I don't want them, what can you do for me ??" The mafia said and everyone shared a knowing look.

The mafia took a step forward but stopped when he felt two arms around his leg.

The kid wrapped his arms around the mafia's leg, reaching just to his knees level, his tears flowing making the mafia's formal trousers a little wet.

"Pl-please." The kid whispered looking up at the mafia, his eyes were filled with purity, innocence, the boy was looking so innocent, so small in front of the mafia. 

Everyone was looking at the kid with pitiful eyes, the male didn't want to but he couldn't resist this much innocence and purity.

He sighed and went back to his place and sat down again looking at the kid who was staring at the ground.

"So, you have nothing to give me ?" The mafia asked him, his tone softening, the usual dominance and blankness not there.

The kid shook his head lightly but was stopped when an idea hit him, the boy looked up at the raven haired male, eyes shining.

"I-I have something." the boy said slowly, the other hummed and nodded his head telling the boy to continue.

"When m-my father gets angry, m-my appa used to tell him, to t-take him a-and to u-use him instead of h-hurting me..." the boy started and everyone's heart sank deeper into their chest as they gulped.

"I-i d-don't know what d-does it mean, b-but you c-can t-take me o-or u-use me f-for helping me to s-save m-my appa, p-plesse." The boy uttered, his tears were flowing down his chin.

All people present in the room started shocked at the kid, their heart hurting and feeling pity for the unknown male and the kid.

"B-but– but I-i always hear my a-appa's cries and s-screams after my f-father took m-my appa to t-their room, pl-please– please d-don't hit me hard, i-it hurts please." The boy broke down into tears causing Jin and Jimin's eyes to sting with tears.