Chapter (16) Horrible

"Nothing was more horrible, then not trusting you."

30/04/21

30/04/21

Rewritten :: 17/06/22

Hello guys, I swear if you don't spam my notifications today, I am gonna cry.

Double update, read chapter 15 first.

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

"Everyone out, now!" The high pitched voice resonated throughout the mansion, as the whole mansion saw the raven haired male furious. 

All the guards and maids immediately left the hallway of the big house and the kitchen, no one wanting to meddle up with the angry mafia boss.

The bloodshot eyes, high voice, fist clenched and jaw tightened could only define the Male's now expressions, as he took fast steady steps toward two young boys who were looking at him with wide fearful eyes.

The mafia stopped in front of the familiar blonde, who was staring up at him like a deer caught in light, he snapped his fingers toward "Yeonjun" uttering a small "dismiss" toward his direction. 

The blonde looked at his new friend worriedly, who also gave him a worried glance before leaving the kitchen, bowing in respect. 

Taehyung's heart came to his throat, the loud pounding could be heard by Jungkook too, the male fuming in rage as he saw his ex-husband gulp.

The blonde looked down, staring at the mafia's exposed chest from beneath his black cotton shirt, cuffing his arms tightly. 

Gathering all his courage that was left in him, Taehyung opened his mouth and closed it like a fish, big puppy eyes round and rounder, Jungkook hadn't uttered a word which did nothing but increase his heart beat.

The male again tried, opening his mouth, the heavy breaths and blood shot eyes of the raven leaving him terrorised as a soft squeak left his lips.

"J-jungk–" But Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt his skin covering with goosebumps, heart going crazy in his chest when felt the mafia boss hand wrapped around his throat, slamming him hard against the cemented wall as he let out a soft scream both in pain and fear. 

Taehyung's hands made their way over the mafia's in panic, as he started struggling in the other's grip, heart stopping when the blonde didn't feel the floor beneath his feet, dangling in air as he gasped for air.

Sulking greedily for the air, Taehyung felt his wind pipes blocked, panic sweat starting forming on his forehead, feeling his eyes stinging with familiar warm liquid.