Chapter (12) Ruined

"You want to ruin me but how pathetic,
I am already ruined."

06/04/21

06/04/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

"I-i am sorry, pl-please forgive me, I-i am sorry, koo.."

Taehyung didn't know why he was hugging the mafia, why he was apologising, knowing that his apologies would only trigger Jungkook.

He didn't know for which sin he was apologising, the deeds he did in the past or if the guilt of sending his baby away was eating him up.

The blonde thought and was ready to get harshly pushed by the raven haired male, he was ready to take the upcoming hit- or maybe get thrown across the room.

But it never happened, instead the elder male kept his hand on his head and started caressing his locks lightly making Taehyung's heart filled with guilt and pure guilt. He cried and sobbed in the mafia's tummy, who shushed him up like a toddler.

He regrets his mistakes, his deeds performed by him in the past, he regrets hurting Jungkook, he regrets leaving the sweet male and his loving husband.

The blonde's body shaked from his furious cries, his face wet with tears.

The mafia was confused, his eyebrows were frowned together in confusion as he continued shushing the younger male up, he didn't know why Taehyung was crying so hard when he hadn't done anything- at least for now.

He wanted to hate and hate Taehyung, wanted to hurt the younger male, he wanted to give the other pain but he couldn't. His heart everytime throbbed whenever Taehyung cried.

After some more cries, the blonde calmed down as he detached himself from Jungkook, awkwardly letting go of the Male's shirt and shifting back on his bumbum.

He looked up at Jungkook, lower lip started quivering and puppy eyes again got filled with warm liquid, nose and cheeks flushed red, a pout formed on his quivering lips.

"I am sorry." Taehyung whispered. He saw Jungkook taking a deep breath as the elder pushed him back like a pillow who weighed nothing, the mafia now sitting in front of him.

"Why?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung gave him a confused look, his tone calm and soft.

"Why are you sorry?" The mafia completed watching Taehyung staring down at his lap.

"F-for leaving you.." The younger whispered, teary eyes peeking at the buff male.

"Why? Why are you sorry now? Aren't you happy? You wanted this? Why did you leave me Taehyung?" The mafia questioned, making the blonde look at him wide-eyed as he gulped from the furious look of the other, who was calm seconds ago.