《 Thank You 》

Hey pretty reader!

I know and I understand that some of you might be disappointed with the story's end.

I wrote the story in the year 2021 but wanted to edit thoroughly in the year 2022. I had a limited number of chapters saved as drafts, the only reason for summarising the story so quickly.

"Faith against fate" is near to my heart, because through this I improved so much in my writing journey, and received such a good response.
I love you all.

I received many DM to make Jaehyun Jungkook's son, but I didn't. Because I think every story I read with a single parent Taehyung, the child ended up being Jungkook's son miraculously. I am not complaining but I found it wrong.

I wanted to show something realistic, Taehyung was a brave man who did everything to save the child. Jaehyun was forced, more like an accident but Taehyung kept him like his own.

And Jungkook loves Taehyung so dearly that he even accepted his son with all his heart. It's very easy to love your own blood but isn't it very difficult to accept someone else's blood?

If Jaehyun was Jungkook's son then it would have proved that Taehyung did everything to save the kid just because he was their child but not because he was just an innocent child.

And Jungkook, there would be no reason for his anger because his child was alive, he couldn't feel the pain a father would feel. He would have loved the kid because he was his own but not because he was just a pretty baby, wronged by his fate.

I hope you understand. And,

I really wish that you all enjoyed the story, don't be a silent reader please and do not forget to leave a few words of encouragement. It means a lot.

If you enjoyed the story and are able, please buy me a coffee. Your little help will mean a lot. 💕

Thank you so much.

See you in my next story.
T

ake care, borahae!

- Naveena 🦋